On TRANSCENDING: Rhymed Reflections
POETRY FORMAT, 16 April 2012
by Francisco Gomes de Matos – TRANSCEND Media Service
1. When will humankind be able to peacefully TRANSCEND?
When to all forms of violence and killing we will put AN END.
2. How will human beings be able to dignifyingly TRANSCEND?
By committing to interactively never to OFFEND.
3. When will we be able the economic rights of all persons to TRANSCEND?
When to a shared dignity economy everywhere all human beings will ASCEND.
4. When categories such as women`s rights, children`s rights will we TRANSCEND?
When they become rights of human beings: an integration the world will COMMEND.
5. When WILL diplomatic relations between countries-communities be TRANSCENDED?
When communicative peace and relational dignity be politically EXTENDED.
Francisco Gomes de Matos is a peace linguist-educator from Recife, Brazil.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 3.0 United States License.