REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 2 (Part 1 in VIDEO OF THE WEEK here)
Anand Gopal, Afghan physicist and journalist for the Christian Science Monitor: The Pakistani state is aligned with Afghan Taliban but at war with the Pakistani Taliban.
CLICK TO VIEW
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 6 Jun 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 2 (Part 1 in VIDEO OF THE WEEK here), is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Trump Breaks off Ties with the World Health Organization
- Freedom vs. License
- What Kind of Country Do We Want?
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization
- With a Distracted Public, the Pentagon Tries to Get Away with Killing Innocent Civilians
- Weapons Don't Fight Pandemics
- Corporate Media Don’t Think Americans Paid to Invade Venezuela Count as Mercenaries
- Corporate Media Setting Stage for New Cold War with China
- Cuba Under Media Attack for Sending Doctors, Not Bombs, to Help COVID-19 Victims
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: