What is Peace Journalism?
Peace News Network – TRANSCEND Media Service
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Johan Galtung: The American Empire Will Fall in 2020
- Saving Seeds at Home
- Prof. Johan Galtung: Why Humankind Will Not Relinquish Nuclear Weapons
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- 'Peace Journalism' To Help Build a More Peaceful World
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for World Communications Day
- Peace Journalism and Conflict Transformation: The Importance of Training
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: