What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Uprising and the End of Empire
- Jake Lynch on Peace Journalism
- Dr Vandana Shiva's Message on World Environment Day 2018
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- A Journalism of Peace: The Media's Indispensable Social Function
- How Peace Journalism Can Help the Media Cover Elections in Africa
- 'Peace Journalism' To Help Build a More Peaceful World
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: