What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The War in Syria
- Johan Galtung—TRANSCEND: Methods and Solutions
- Dr. Maung Zarni Talks about Slow Burning Genocide of the Myanmar Rohingya
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- A Tight Grip on Our Nuclear Toys
- How Many Horrible Leaders!
- Building Peace and Reconciliation through the Creation of the Ministry of Peace
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: