What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Empires of Gates- Interview with Vandana Shiva, Ph.D.
- SPECIAL: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in His Own Words
- Women Who Build the Future: Vandana Shiva
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- What Went Right This Week: ‘The Right to Disconnect’, Plus more Positive News
- What Went Right This Week: Britain’s ‘Greenest Day Ever’, Plus More Positive News
- Ending the Endless War
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: