What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Final Speech from ‘The Great Dictator’
- Eisenhower Farewell Address - 17 Jan 1961
- The Wisdom of Johan Galtung, Father of Peace and Conflict Studies
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- What Went Right This Week: US Climate Action, Plus More Positive News
- On 22 Jan 2021, the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons Will Enter into Force
- What Went Right This Week: Hope for Stabilising the Climate, Plus More Positive News
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: