What is Peace Journalism?
Peace News Network – TRANSCEND Media Service
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Join the discussion!
We welcome debate and dissent, but personal — ad hominem — attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), abuse and defamatory language will not be tolerated. Nor will we tolerate attempts to deliberately disrupt discussions. We aim to maintain an inviting space to focus on intelligent interactions and debates.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- A Trinity Talk with Nobel Peace Laureate &TR Member Mairead Corrigan Maguire
- Permaculture in New Zealand: Joanna Santa Barbara's Atamai Village (Part 2)
- Johan Galtung: Understanding, Fighting & Overcoming Racism
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- The Role of Media for a Culture of Peace
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for World Communications Day
- Trump, Kim Need to Grasp Reality of Famed Photo’s ‘Fruit of War’
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: