What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Johan Galtung and Amy Goodman Talk Peace, Justice, Empire, Occupation
- Vandana Shiva on the Smallholder Farmers Who Feed the World
- Why Do Myanmar Public Hate Rohingya So Much?
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- Johan Galtung, a Pioneer: Conceptualizing Peace Journalism
- Vatican Conference on Peace Journalism: Empathy, Not Only Sympathy
- Hold the Front Page - The Reporters Are Missing
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: