What is Peace Journalism?
Have you noticed that news media always cover war and violence, but rarely peace and reconciliations? Check out a new style of reporting that is emerging, and being used worldwide.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Dec 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: What is Peace Journalism?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “What is Peace Journalism?”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Prof. Johan Galtung: "I Love the US Republic, and I Hate the US Empire."
- Johan Galtung and Dennis Kucinich Discuss the Proposal for a Department of Peace
- Johan Galtung on Peace Economy, Palestine, and More
TMS PEACE JOURNALISM:
- Re-Inhabiting Planet Earth
- Peace Journalism in Theory and Practice
- An Open Letter to the People of the United States from President Nicolás Maduro
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: