Joking with Funny Truths
JOKE OF THE WEEK, 21 Sep 2020
* Good judgment comes from experience; and experience usually comes from bad judgment.
* If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.
* “The best part about repentance is the sinning.” — Arab proverb
* Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.
* If you wish to avoid earthquakes, when you find a fault, don’t dwell on it.
* An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 21 Sep 2020.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Joking with Funny Truths, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Join the discussion!
We welcome debate and dissent, but personal — ad hominem — attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), abuse and defamatory language will not be tolerated. Nor will we tolerate attempts to deliberately disrupt discussions. We aim to maintain an inviting space to focus on intelligent interactions and debates.