Joking with Funny Truths
JOKE OF THE WEEK, 21 Sep 2020
* Good judgment comes from experience; and experience usually comes from bad judgment.
* If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.
* “The best part about repentance is the sinning.” — Arab proverb
* Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.
* If you wish to avoid earthquakes, when you find a fault, don’t dwell on it.
* An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 21 Sep 2020.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Joking with Funny Truths, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.