Prove Your Charge or Quit: Kudankulam Activist to Indian PM (VIDEO OF THE WEEK)
Anti-nuclear activist Uday Kumar criticised Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over his statement that an NGOs based in the United States are fuelling the Kudankulam nuclear plant protests, and asked the Prime Minister either to prove the charge or step down.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 30 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Prove Your Charge or Quit: Kudankulam Activist to Indian PM (VIDEO OF THE WEEK), is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- 'Bill Gates Is Continuing the Work of Monsanto'
- Snowden on Secret U.S. Surveillance
- A Conversation with Daniel Ellsberg
KUDANKULAM ANTI-NUCLEAR SATYAGRAHA, INDIA:
- India’s Ambitions with Atomic Plants: Two Opposing Views
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant a 'Stillborn Child', Says S P Udayakumar
- India: Stop Harassing Anti-Nuclear Protesters
Music Video of the Week: