Prove Your Charge or Quit: Kudankulam Activist to Indian PM (VIDEO OF THE WEEK)
TRANSCEND VIDEOS, KUDANKULAM ANTI-NUCLEAR SATYAGRAHA, INDIA, Music Video of the Week, 30 Apr 2012
INB Live – TRANSCEND Media Service
Anti-nuclear activist Uday Kumar criticised Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over his statement that an NGOs based in the United States are fuelling the Kudankulam nuclear plant protests, and asked the Prime Minister either to prove the charge or step down.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 30 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Prove Your Charge or Quit: Kudankulam Activist to Indian PM (VIDEO OF THE WEEK), is included. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this article, please donate to TMS to join the growing list of TMS Supporters.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Hersh: US Bombed Nord Stream to Prolong the Ukraine Proxy War
- John Pilger Speaks about Julian Assange in Sydney 10 Mar 2023
- Seymour Hersh on "How the US Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline": Exclusive TV Interview
KUDANKULAM ANTI-NUCLEAR SATYAGRAHA, INDIA:
- India’s Ambitions with Atomic Plants: Two Opposing Views
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant a 'Stillborn Child', Says S P Udayakumar
- India: Stop Harassing Anti-Nuclear Protesters
Music Video of the Week: