“Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013
**NEW VIDEO RELEASE**
Published on Feb 25, 2013 by Bob Barker and shared from Sea Shepherd.
The vessel Bob Barker commanded by Capt. Paul Watson gets sandwiched, drenched and assaulted by flash grenades from the Japanese whaling poachers but doesn’t surrender!!
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Mar 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: “Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to ““Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Daniel Berrigan and His Fearless Nonviolence, at 100
- Creativity Is Our Superpower — 13 Stories of Inventive Nonviolence
- For Activists in Myanmar: A Nonviolence Manual in Burmese
- Why We Need to Shift from Protest Power to People Power
- 10 Women’s Peace Networks
- Naomi Klein: 'We Shouldn’t Be Surprised That Kids Are Radicalised'
- Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan Pick Up 600 More Acres in Hawaii
- The Plight of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Australia
- Analysis--Burma/Myanmar Today
- Scientists Sound Alarm after Finding 25% of California Sea Lions Have Cancer
- The Largest Assessment of Global Groundwater Wells Finds Many Are at Risk of Drying Up
- Living Ecologically Is Illegal
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: