“Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013
**NEW VIDEO RELEASE**
Published on Feb 25, 2013 by Bob Barker and shared from Sea Shepherd.
The vessel Bob Barker commanded by Capt. Paul Watson gets sandwiched, drenched and assaulted by flash grenades from the Japanese whaling poachers but doesn’t surrender!!
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Mar 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: “Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to ““Aggressive Nonviolence” – Whale War 2013”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Architecture of a Nonviolent City
- Flash Mobs in Myanmar’s Biggest City Avoid Deadly Response
- Daniel Berrigan and His Fearless Nonviolence, at 100
- The Future Is a Landscape
- Worrying about Your Carbon Footprint Is Exactly What Big Oil Wants You to Do
- Amazon: In the World’s Largest Reservoir of Biodiversity, Two-Thirds of Species Have Lost Habitat to Fire and Deforestation
- As War Keeps Poisoning Humanity, Organizing Continues to Be the Antidote
- Are We Human? Are We Free? Defeating the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ before It Destroys Us
- How Not to Do Activism
- IIMM Reports Serious Crimes in Myanmar
- U.S. and China Reach Deal to Block Myanmar’s Junta from U.N.
- Clarifying the Right of Self-determination Regarding Hawai‘i
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: