Animals Should Be Off the Menu
Philip Wollen, Australian Philanthropist, Former VP of Citibank, Makes Blazing Animal Rights Speech
He shakes the rafters of the auditorium with a 10-minute speech to the St James Ethics Centre and the Wheeler Centre debate in Australia. The larger debate consists of six speakers, three that make the case for getting animals off the menu and three that make the case against it. He sure rose to the challenge for this debate to deliver a huge performance and a powerful message.
Subtitles in 18 languages
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 22 Apr 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Animals Should Be Off the Menu, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- US Agency Warns of Lung Illness Epidemic among Young People, Attributed to E-Cigarettes
- Emails Show Monsanto Orchestrated GOP Effort to Intimidate Cancer Researchers
- Clinical Psychologist Lissa Johnson: They Are Trying to Break Assange “Physically and Psychologically”
ANIMAL RIGHTS - VEGETARIANISM:
- How Animal Researchers Stay Out of the News
- For Millions of Dogs, South Korea Is Hell on Earth
- Hundreds of Zoos and Aquariums Accused of Mistreating Animals
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: