Sixth Mass Extinction: The Era of ‘Biological Annihilation’
11 Jul 2017
Many scientists say it’s abundantly clear that Earth is entering its sixth mass-extinction event, meaning three-quarters of all species could disappear in the coming centuries. That’s terrifying, especially since humans are contributing to this shift.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 17 Jul 2017.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Sixth Mass Extinction: The Era of ‘Biological Annihilation’, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Indigenous Peoples Least Responsible for the Climate Crisis
- Carr Fire Catastrophe, Front-Line Footage
- Drugged Waters – How Modern Medicine Is Turning into an Environmental Curse
- The Pinnacle of Evolution Is Life, Not the Human Being
- Breakthrough Could End Animal Testing in Carcinogen Research
- Donald Trump’s Space Force: The Dangerous Militarisation of Outer Space
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: