Guam: America’s Best Kept Undemocratic Secret
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS, 19 Feb 2018
The Peace Report – TRANSCEND Media Service
US Military Occupation of Guam & Pacific Islands
- Sign Petition to Save Ritidian and Oppose Degradation and Militarization of Native Lands: http://bit.ly/2yE0HHW
- Sign the People’s Peace Treaty with North Korea: http://bit.ly/2EMPshP
- Sign the Call For Olympic Truce Action: Diplomacy NOT War: http://bit.ly/2Bdrxs4
- -Imaginary: http://bit.ly/2C1sSPt
- -Fesliyan Studios: http://bit.ly/2Err4Ey
- -Aleksandr Shamaluev: http://bit.ly/2GWYSaY
- -heroboard – No Copyright Music: http://bit.ly/2BcMMdz
- -Guam Timelapse: https://youtu.be/d_IbG8ED-Rw
- -Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert: http://bit.ly/2nIDwX9
- -Democracy Now!: http://bit.ly/2FUqcFK
- -Scuba Dive Mark Cariaga: https://youtu.be/QbPJwXEVhfc
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 19 Feb 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Guam: America’s Best Kept Undemocratic Secret, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Join the discussion!
We welcome debate and dissent, but personal — ad hominem — attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), abuse and defamatory language will not be tolerated. Nor will we tolerate attempts to deliberately disrupt discussions. We aim to maintain an inviting space to focus on intelligent interactions and debates.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: