The U.S. Helped Destabilize Honduras. Now Honduran Migrants Are Fleeing Political & Economic Crisis
23 Oct 2018 – President Donald Trump is lashing out at the Central American migrant caravan of some 7,000 people making their way through Mexico and toward the U.S. border. On Monday [22 Oct], he claimed without evidence that terrorists and members of the MS-13 gang had infiltrated the group. Trump has doubled down on his threat to cut aid to Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and called out Democrats over U.S. border policy.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 29 Oct 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The U.S. Helped Destabilize Honduras. Now Honduran Migrants Are Fleeing Political & Economic Crisis, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Trump to World: Pay Up for Hosting US Troops
- 15 Years Ago: US Sponsored Coup d’état. The Destabilization of Haiti
- Trump TV: The Making of the Fox News White House
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- US Regime Change Blueprint Proposed Venezuelan Electricity Blackouts as ‘Watershed Event’ for ‘Galvanizing Public Unrest’
- Cyberattack Caused Venezuela’s Power Outage
- Footage Contradicts U.S. Claim That Nicolás Maduro Burned Aid Convoy
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: