Spiritual Teachings: Radhanath Swami
Radhanath Swami has been a Bhakti Yoga practitioner for more than 40 years, and is one of today’s most beloved and respected spiritual teachers. He is a guide, community builder, activist, and acclaimed author. Rooted in his study of ancient India’s mystic devotional, Radhanath’s message is simple: by cultivating a genuine practice of service, we can become instruments of compassion and agents of sustainable change in the world. Today Radhanath is the founder and coordinator of multiple spiritual talks around the world. His work includes support for missionary hospitals, orphanages, schools and emergency relief programmes.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 24 Dec 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Spiritual Teachings: Radhanath Swami, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Meet the Real-Life Devil’s Advocate Battling Australian Courts on Behalf of Satan after Religious Education ‘Got His Goat’
- Hinduism and Peace Education
- The Last of the Zoroastrians
- Anubuddha Sutta - Understanding
- Buddhism and Its Vedic Connections
- One Reason That I Am Determined to Spread Spiritual Knowledge