Trump Administration Approves Airgun Blasting in Atlantic Harmful to Whales, Dolphins
The Center for Biological Diversity is a national, nonprofit conservation organization with more than 1 million members and online activists dedicated to the protection of endangered species and wild places.
DISCLAIMER: In accordance with title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. TMS has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is TMS endorsed or sponsored by the originator. “GO TO ORIGINAL” links are provided as a convenience to our readers and allow for verification of authenticity. However, as originating pages are often updated by their originating host sites, the versions posted may not match the versions our readers view when clicking the “GO TO ORIGINAL” links. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Merger Mania: The Military-Industrial Complex on Steroids
- Worshipping the Electronic Image
- Soros and Koch Funding New ‘Anti-War’ Think Tank— and We Should Probably Be a Little Bit Suspicious
- Cigarette Butts Are the Forgotten Plastic Pollution – and They Could Be Killing Our Plants
- Climate Changed: The U.S. Military Has Spewed $21 Billion in Emissions since 9/11
- Jair Bolsonaro Wants to Deforest the Amazon – What Powers Does the UN Have to Stop Him?
- Provoking Iran Over and Over: US “Throwing Kitchen Sink” at Islamic Republic
- Monsters Walk the Earth. Why These Three Countries Are the Real Troika of Evil
- Why We Still Need a Movement to Keep Youth from Joining the Military
ANIMAL RIGHTS - VEGETARIANISM: