Honest Government Advertisement to Visit Hawai’i
The US Government just released this tourism ad for Hawai’i and it’s surprisingly honest and informative.
I had the opportunity to visit Hawai’i and talk with local residents and native Hawaiians. They said a big problem of theirs is that so few visitors are aware of the history of US military occupation of the islands. So, on my return to Australia I decided to make a video about it. — Giordano
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 21 Jan 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Honest Government Advertisement to Visit Hawai’i, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Pompeo Doctrine
- NRA Sues San Francisco for Declaring It a “Domestic Terrorist Organization”
- The Shocking Paper Predicting the End of Democracy [in the USA]
- New Bases to Counter China? Indo-Pacific Is New Priority Region for the US, Pentagon
- Protectors of Mauna Kea Are Fighting Colonialism, Not Science
- When Pyromaniacs Lead, the World Burns
EDITORIAL CARTOON / SATIRE: