Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Colombian Political Figures, Activists Reject US Troops' Arrival
- Experts: Cuba Is Close to the Post-COVID Stage
- Venezuela: Gold Kept at Bank of England Needed to Fight COVID-19
- Mystery of Snails with Iron Shells That Survive Inside White-Hot Volcanoes
- The World Is on Lockdown. So Where Are All the Carbon Emissions Coming from?
- 'Nature Welcomes the Change': With No Tourists, Wildlife Roams California's Yosemite
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: