Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Media Fuels Economic War on Nicaragua with False ‘Conflict Beef’ Story
- The War on Cuba Documentary Tells the Story of the U.S. Embargo
- Cuba Successfully Halts Its COVID-19 Outbreak
- You Don’t Want to Imagine an Ocean without Coral Reefs—but You Might Have to
- 2020 on Track to Be One of Three Warmest Years on Record
- EPA Finds Glyphosate Is Likely to Injure or Kill 93% of Endangered Species
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: