Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Raul Castro Steps Down as Head of Communist Party Ending an Era in Cuba
- Colombia: An Ideal U.S. Client-State in the Western Hemisphere
- A Call for Solidarity with Haiti
- 'We Have to Act': Atmospheric CO2 Passes 420 PPM for First Time Ever in Recorded History
- Where Does Plastic Pollution Go When It Enters the Ocean?
- Complex Life Threatened
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: