Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Future Is a Landscape
- Worrying about Your Carbon Footprint Is Exactly What Big Oil Wants You to Do
- Amazon: In the World’s Largest Reservoir of Biodiversity, Two-Thirds of Species Have Lost Habitat to Fire and Deforestation
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN:
- The Other 9/11: Salvador Allende and Chile
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin Rollout Is a Hopelessly Ambitious, Hugely Unpopular Economic Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Haiti Needs Help, but ‘Not from Aid Workers Who Never Leave Their SUVs’
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: