Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- 10 Years Ago, We Pledged to Help Haiti Rebuild. Then What Happened?
- 34,000 Haitians Still Displaced 10 Years on from Quake
- Bolivia’s Coup Dictator Seeks to Annihilate Opposition from Exiled
- Welcome to Hawaii's 'Plastic Beach', One of the World's Dirtiest Places
- Over 1 Billion Animals Feared Dead in Australian Bushfires
- Illegal Tin Mining Leaves Trail of Ruin in Protected Brazilian Rainforest
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: