Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem
30 Jul 2019 – Sargasso Sea: Home to Sea Turtles, the Bermuda Triangle and… Way Too Much Plastic
We’re here to call for a strong Global Oceans Treaty to protect areas like the Sargasso Sea from the threats they’re facing.
Tags: Development, Environment, Oceans, Plastic Pollution, Pollution, Public Health
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 26 Aug 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Even the Bermuda Triangle Has a Plastic Problem, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN:
- Nicaragua Expels the Organization of American States (OAS)
- Venezuela’s Great Housing Mission Achieves Major Milestone of Delivering 4 Million Homes
- A Commune Called ‘Che’: A Socialist Holdout in the Venezuelan Andes
- Brazil’s Amazon Breaks another Deforestation Record
- The US Military Is Driving Environmental Collapse across the Planet
- Ice Shelf Bigger than New York City Breaks Off Eastern Antarctica
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: