Updated Covid-19 Data
COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS, 17 Aug 2020
14 Aug 2020
Several SPR documents on Covid-19 have been updated recently:
- The summary of Covid facts is now available in Chinese and in Malay and has been updated in Spanish.
- The Covid early treatment protocol has been updated to include ivermectin and favipiravir, of which first treatment successes have been reported. Early treatment by primary care doctors continues to be one of the most important pandemic policies.
- The section on cloth facemask effectiveness now includes a video illustrating the aerosol issue and a chart illustrating the case of Hawaii (surging cases despite mandatory masks, similar to California, Japan, Spain and other places).
- The Covid lethality study overview has a new section on places with and without a partial or total collapse of local health and elderly care. The former obviously report much higher IFR values, which drop by about 60% as soon as the situation is under control. On the plus side, places like India and Kenya have reported very low IFRs (<0.1%) so far.
- New short analyses have been published on the situation in the USA, in Germany, in Switzerland, and in the original Italian epicenter of Nembro near Bergamo.
Swiss Policy Research, founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. SPR is composed of independent academics that for personal and professional reasons prefer to protect their identities, and receives no external funding; there are no financial sponsors or backers. Our articles have been published or shared by numerous independent media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange, and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
Tags: Airborne contagion, Brain, COVID-19, China, Community, Compassion, Coronavirus, Cuba, Economy, Empathy, Environment, Health, Lockdown, Pandemic, Public Health, Research, Science, Science and Medicine, Semen, Sharing, Sperm, Swiss Policy Research, Trade, United Nations, WHO, World
DISCLAIMER: The statements, views and opinions expressed in pieces republished here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of TMS. In accordance with title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. TMS has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is TMS endorsed or sponsored by the originator. “GO TO ORIGINAL” links are provided as a convenience to our readers and allow for verification of authenticity. However, as originating pages are often updated by their originating host sites, the versions posted may not match the versions our readers view when clicking the “GO TO ORIGINAL” links. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS: