More COVID Early Treatment Successes
COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS, 5 Oct 2020
1 Oct 2020 – In recent weeks, several more covid early treatment successes based on zinc, vitamin D and HCQ have been reported:
- Zinc: A Spanish study presented at the ECCVID conference found that a low plasma zinc level (below 50 mcg/dl) increased the risk of in-hospital covid death by 130%.
- Vitamin D: A Spanish RCT found that high-dose vitamin D reduced the risk of requiring intensive care by 96%.
- HCQ: A Dutch study published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases found a 53% risk reduction in terms of ICU admission and ventilation of covid patients.
- HCQ: A US meta-study (preprint) found a 24% risk reduction in covid early treatment.
- HCQ: A Spanish meta-study (preprint) found a 20% risk reduction in covid prophylaxis.
- HCQ: A study by the European Heart Rhythm Association found that HCQ is safe for covid patients in every clinical setting (confirming earlier results in malaria and AID treatment).
Read more: On the treatment of covid-19
The following diagram shows that among high-powered HCQ trials, only the WHO Recovery UK trial – which used lethal overdoses in patients with late-stage covid – found negative results.
Swiss Policy Research, founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. SPR is composed of independent academics that for personal and professional reasons prefer to protect their identities, and receives no external funding; there are no financial sponsors or backers. Our articles have been published or shared by numerous independent media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange, and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
Tags: Airborne contagion, COVID-19, China, Community, Compassion, Coronavirus, Cuba, Economy, Empathy, Environment, Health, Lockdown, Orthomolecular Medicine, Pandemic, Public Health, Research, Science, Science and Medicine, Swiss Policy Research, United Nations, WHO
DISCLAIMER: The statements, views and opinions expressed in pieces republished here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of TMS. In accordance with title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. TMS has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is TMS endorsed or sponsored by the originator. “GO TO ORIGINAL” links are provided as a convenience to our readers and allow for verification of authenticity. However, as originating pages are often updated by their originating host sites, the versions posted may not match the versions our readers view when clicking the “GO TO ORIGINAL” links. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS: