The Security Apparati (Part 1): Tentacles of Global Peace Disruptors
TRANSCEND MEMBERS, 27 Feb 2023
Prof Hoosen Vawda – TRANSCEND Media Service
“Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.” (Proverbs 11:14)
25 Feb 2023 – This publication discusses the global strategies, after the two world wars, when the great nations, suspicious of foreign powers, entered into a phase of Cold War, using subterfuge, covert operations, secret agents, double agents as well as triple agents, to gain access to strategic information. This was not only initiated for security of the state deploying these mechanisms, but also know what the enemy, either perceived or real, was planning in terms of their future initiative. These manoeuvres were headed by the various security services which were either set up ab initio or repurposed, such as the Office of Strategic Services formed as an agency, during World War 11, of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, to coordinate espionage activities behind enemy lines for all branches of the United States Armed Forces. Other OSS functions included the use of propaganda, subversion, and post-war planning, having wide and varied tentacles of its outreach, powers and capabilities.
On 18th September, 1947, the OSS was formed into the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States. This was motivated principally, in order to gain international superiority, in terms of armaments and usage of newer technologies in global undercover operations. In the late 90s, these undercovers operations also expanded to gain intel on various terrorist organisations and their scope, powers and concomitantly their budgets were exponentially increased after 911 attacks on United States by Al Qaeda organisation. Similarly, these operations by various state funded bodies also included criminal organisations on their surveillance radar, to include the Mafia, international crime syndicates involved in human trafficking, sanction busting, money laundering, fossil energy sales to banned nations, nuclear technology to sanctioned countries like Iran and North Korea, The governments, especially of United States, also conducted proxy wars in Afghanistan against Russians, in the 1970, when they trained Osama Bin Laden’s group, Al Qaeda, to fight the Russians and ironically, in turn, Osama bin Laden, became the arch enemy of the United States, culminating in 911 on 11th September 2001.
Presently a similar war is being conducted in Ukraine at the cost of thousands of young lives on both sides, as well as profound peace disruption in Europe and the Balkans. The criminal syndicates, not being excluded formed their own system of undercover operatives as described in the series of so-called fiction novels by authors like Ian Fleming, creating organisations like Smersh and Spectre, in his books. The books were glorified by Eon Productions, with the release of the James Bond movie franchise by Albert R. Broccoli and Harry Saltzman, as well as, latterly by Barbara Broccoli and her half-brother, Michael G. Wilson, after the death of her father, Cubby Broccoli. Ironically, the characters portrayed and the global scenarios presented in these films is not far from reality.
One such intelligence agency, actually a progeny of CIA, is “Mossad”, which is short for “המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים”, or “The Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks”. This is Israel’s primary foreign intelligence arm. Founded in 1951, Mossad has carried out daring missions such as the capture of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann and the rescue of Ethiopian Jews from Sudan. Over the years, the focus of operation of Mossad has shifted from the tracing and capture of Nazi war criminals and kidnapping them back to Israel to stand trial, to more daring activities and global surveillance, using sophisticated spyware on the phones of various classified suspects as enemies of the State of Israel. The techniques of surveillance and operations have been refined to greater levels of sophistication, eluding security tracking by other countries were assassinations and spyware installation on phones of prominent individuals for blackmail purposes, including the United States Government in a recent case of distribution and installation of malware into the fuel systems in the United States.
However, it’s not alone. Israeli intelligence comprises several government entities. Some, like the General Security Service, aka Shabak or Shin-Bet, are more focused on internal and counter-intelligence, but others, such as the Military Intelligence’s Unit 8200, either focuses on or dabbles in foreign intelligence. At any rate, the vast majority of intelligence collection, in terms of quantity, happens not in Mossad but elsewhere. Hence, Mossad is the national intelligence agency of Israel. It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman (military intelligence) and Shin Bet (internal security). As a significant peace disruptor, Mossad has an impressive history of achievements, globally. These activities can be summarized as follow, which by no means is complete as some operations are undocumented.
- The former, USSR, Nikita Khrushchev’s speech capture (1956) – Mossad capture of a copy of the Nikita Khrushchev’s speech denouncing Joseph Stalin. The Mossad passed it on to the United States, which published the speech, embarrassing the USSR.
- Operation Garibaldi (1960) – Mossad operation in Buenos Aires for the location, identification, kidnapping and later movement to Israel of senior Nazi fugitive Adolf Eichmann.
- Assassination of Herberts Cukurs (February 23, 1965) – Mossad operation in Montevideo in which the famous Latvian fugitive war criminal Herberts Cukurs was assassinated.
- Operation Diamond (1963–1966), a covert operation which began in mid-1963, and ended on 16th August, 1966, when the most advanced Russian war plane at that time, the Mig-21, was stolen from Iraq and landed at an air base in Israel.
- Wrath of God (began in 1972), covert operation directed by Israeli government and Mossad to assassinate individuals alleged to have been directly or indirectly involved in the 1972 Munich massacre. Their targets usually included members of Black September and PLO. Most of the assassinations were carried out by bombings.
- Lillehammer affair (July 21, 1973) – mistaken killing of an Arab waiter in Lillehammer, Norway due to the Israeli agents mistaking their victim for Ali Hassan Salameh, the chief of operations for Black September. Most of the Mossad team was captured and tried for the murder, in a major blow to the intelligence agency’s reputation.
- Operation Entebbe (4 July 1976) – intelligence gathering which contributed to the rescue of 102 hijacking hostages from Nairobi under the notorious Idi Amin’s dictatorship. The former, apartheid government was involved in assisting the Israelis raid by assisting with the logistics of the operation.
- Assassination of Zuheir Mohsen (1979) – killing of as-Sa’iqa leader Zuheir Mohsen.
- Assassination of Yehia El-Mashad (June 13, 1980) – Mossad operation held in Paris, France, in which the Egyptian atomic scientist Yehia El-Mashad, who was involved in the development of the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was assassinated.
- Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon (7 June 1981) – intelligence gathering on the progress of Iraq’s Tuwaitha Nuclear reactor which led the Israeli air strike on it.
- Operation Moses (November 1984 – January 1985) – planning the evacuation of some 8,000 Africa, Ethiopian Jews to Israel.
- Abduction of Mordechai Vanunu (1986) – Mossad operation to abduct and bring back to Israel Mordechai Vanunu, an Israeli nuclear technician who had fled Israel for the United Kingdom and revealed nuclear secrets. A female operative lured Vanunu to Rome, where Mossad agents drugged him and smuggled him to Israel, where he was tried and imprisoned for treason.
- Assassination of Gerald Bull (March 22, 1990) – shooting dead of Canadian scientist Gerald Bull while he was working on the Project Babylon Supergun for Saddam Hussein.
- Assassination of Atef Bseiso (June 8, 1992) – assassination of PLO head of intelligence Atef Bseiso.
- Assassination of Fathi Shaqaqi (October 26, 1995) – Mossad operation held in Sliema, Malta, in which Fathi Shaqaqi, the founder of the Islamic Jihad organization and the initiator of suicide bombings against Israel, was assassinated.
- Assassination attempt of Khaled Mashal (September 25, 1997) – a failed Mossad operation in which the institution attempted to assassinate the head of the Political Bureau of Hamas in Amman.
- Assassination of Izz El-Deen Sheikh Khalil (September 26, 2004) – the killing of Hamas leader Izz El-Deen Sheikh Khalil in Damascus.
- Operation Orchard (September 6, 2007) – Successfully infiltrating Syria’s nuclear reactor to gather evidence about the target, which led to the Israeli air strike on it.
- Assassination of Imad Mughniyah (February 12, 2008) – the killing of Hezbollah leader Imad Mughniyah in Damascus.
- Assassination of Muhammad Suleiman (August 1, 2008) – the alleged killing of Muhammad Suleiman, head of Syria’s nuclear program, in Tartus.
- Operation Olympic Games (2008-2010) – infiltration of Natanz Nuclear Facility and destruction of centrifuges using Stuxnet worm in joint operation with AIVD, CIA, DGSE and MI6.
- Assassination of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh (January 19, 2010) – the alleged killing of Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai.
- Assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists (2010-2012) – the alleged killing of Iranian nuclear scientists by The MEK operatives trained and armed by It.
- Assassination of Muhammad Al-Zuari (December 15, 2016) – the alleged killing of Hamas operative Muhmmad Al-Zuari in Tunis.
- Assassination of Fadi Mohammad al-Batsh (April 21, 2018) – the alleged killing of Hamas engineer Dr. Fadi al-Batsh in Kuala Lumpur.
- Smuggling of Iranian nuclear archives.(2018)
- Assassination of Aziz Asbar (August 5, 2018) – the alleged killing of senior Syrian scientist Aziz Asbar in Masyaf.
- Arrest of Hussein Mahmoud Yassine (July 24, 2019) – arrest of a suspected undercover Hezbollah agent at Entebbe International Airport in a joint operation with ISO.
- Tracking of Hassem Yussuf Zabib and Yasser Ahmed Tzahr (August 24, 2019) – tracking and targeted killing of two Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon in a joint operation with Aman and IDF.
- Assassination of Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah (7 August 2020) – Al-Qaeda leader Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah was assassinated by two Israeli operatives on a motorcycle at the behest of the United States.
- Fist Natanz explosion (2 July 2020) – the destruction of three quarters of the Natanz centrifuge assembly facility setting back Iran’s nuclear program one to two years.
- Assassination of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh (27 November 2020) – the assassination of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh using a 1 ton self-destructing gun.
- Second Natanz explosion (11 April 2021) – an explosive device smuggled into Natanz facility causing an explosion that cut power to the facility.
- Kidnapping attempt Palestinian computer experts (28 September 2022) – According to Malaysian authorities, an alleged Mossad cell consisting of at least 11 Malaysian operatives attempted to kidnap two Palestinian computer experts in Kuala Lumpur. Though they managed to kidnap one of the targets, the second man escaped and alerted Malaysian Police. The operatives subsequently assisted two Mossad agents via video call in interrogating the captive. Using the operatives’ car registration plates, Malaysian Police were able to track down the operatives and rescue the kidnapping victim. According to Al Jazeera Arabic, a “well-informed Malaysian source” claimed that an investigation had uncovered an undercover Mossad cell in Malaysia that was involved in spying on important sites including airports, government electronic companies, and tracking down Palestinian activists. These Malaysian operatives were alleged to have received training in Europe.
In an interview, Jacob Erickson an author, who lived in Israel from 2007–2017 has responded with the following statements, when questioned: Does Israel have the best intelligence unit in the world? “Probably not the best, but maybe the most ambiguous. I always say that ambiguity is Israel’s best weapon. All the things that Israel might have done and might do in the future puts a cloak on their real operations. I think people fear the Mossad more than other intelligence operations, and only because what they have done, but what they might have done.
Roland Bartetzko, a former German Army Paratrooper, Croatian Defense Council, Kosovo Liberation Army, M.A. International Relations, California State University, StanislausAuthor has related, the following when asked: Why was/is the Mossad considered to be one of the best intelligence agencies? They are good at killing people, which some people confuse with being good at intelligence work. The truth, however, is that assassinating your enemy is often counterproductive when it comes to intelligence gathering. It takes you months or sometimes even years to come close to your “target” and to find (human) sources that provide you with the necessary info to execute your attack, but once the “target” is eliminated, your intelligence network around it is compromised and useless. In addition to this, killing terrorist leaders is a double-edged sword. The guy who replaces the eliminated leader is often more dangerous than the one you just have killed. You gain a moral and maybe a political victory over your enemy, but you don’t necessarily strengthen your nation’s security. Intelligence agencies’ most important business is collecting high-quality information for their governments, not murdering people. In this regard, the Israelis aren’t better than Americans, Germans, or the Brits.
Jonathan Keiler, an army veteran and author responded as follows when asked a similar question. Are Israeli intelligence agencies still considered the best in the world and if so, why?
“Some people think that, some don’t. Fundamentally, there are two aspects to intelligence (as an aspect of military operations/national security) which are gathering intel and interpretation.
Israel is good at both, but has had failures as well. Israel has had many successes (which I suppose is the basis of this question) but failures too, most obviously in 1973 (a failure of interpretation) and 2006 (a failure of gathering.) For the latter there is the missile attack on the missile boat Hannit and the failure to properly assess Hezbollah defensive “nature preserves.”.
The U.S., Russia/Soviet Union and UK, are also extremely adept at intel gathering, but also make serious mistakes in interpretation. Israel punches above its weight in both categories, but to say it is the best, is just a matter of opinion.
Marc Lipshitz, Development Manager (2018–present) and author has responded as follows when asked: Does Israel spy on its own citizens? Every country monitors and conducts surveillance of its citizens for security purposes. The reality is that for every incident we hear about there are many more that are stopped due to the intelligence activities conducted. It’s a sad reality of the world that countries need to do this, but the obligation to keep their citizens safe requires. Israel with the large amount of anti-terrorism aimed at it has to do this as a matter of survival, especially considering how the rest of the world ignores terrorism in Israel and makes it clear that they don’t care about Jewish lives- only complaining that Israel dares to kill terrorists who are trying to kill Israeli citizens. This response is clearly biased noting that in 2023 alone and to date 53 Palestinians have been shot by Israeli Defence Force, while trying to protect their own country occupied by Israel. He was further asked “What is the greater Israel secret plan?” He added as follows: To build itself up technologically and economically so that the Arab nations prefer to make peace with Israel so all can live in peace and security. Seems to be working as more Arab nations choose to abandon fighting against Israel.
Ruth Kanal who lives in Israel an an author was asked, What are some interesting things about the Israeli intelligence agency? She responded as follows: There’s an old joke about President Bush who wanted to know how the Israeli intelligence got its information 3 weeks before the Americans. He gave instructions to the CIA to urgently find out. A week later the CIA came back and told him they have a system called ‘Synagogues’ where the intelligence passes from one agent to another. Bush said he wants to see how it works so they gave him a crash course in Hebrew and Yiddish, dressed him in a black hat and black suit and sent him secretly into a synagogue. He starts to chat with the person sitting next to him who interrupts him and tells him to be quiet because they were expecting the American president to turn up!
Vivek Peon at Thotharam & Companyand an Author was asked: Why is Israel so successful?
I lived in Israel for 5 years and this is my take. Israel has been committed in investing in Science and Technology for many years now, especially in the pure sciences (Math/Physics/Chem). Investments in pure sciences may not produce short term gains but in the long run pay off. Of course, there are other factors like the grants they have had / the skilled immigrants from the erstwhile Soviet Union, living in adversarial conditions etc. But most of all they have been able to build formidable educational institutions and keep their best minds. The chart below is self-explanatory for the success of Israel.
Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counter-terrorism. Its director answers directly and only to the Prime Minister. Its annual budget is estimated to be around 10 billion shekels (US$2.73 billion) and it is estimated that it employs around 7,000 people directly, making it one of the world’s largest espionage agencies. Unlike other security bodies (such as the Israel Defense Forces or the Israel Security Agency), its purpose, objectives, roles, missions, powers or budget have not been defined in any law. It is a gross peace disruptor by any standards, and is heavily supported by United States Government at all times since the formation of Israel. Mossad was formed on 13th December 1949, as the Central Institute for Coordination at the recommendation of Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion to Reuven Shiloah. Ben Gurion wanted a central body to coordinate and improve cooperation between the existing security services, the army’s intelligence department (AMAN), the Internal Security Service (Shin Bet), and the foreign office’s “political department”. In March 1951, it was reorganized and made a part of the prime minister’s office, reporting directly to the prime minister.
Mossad has been described by Ronen Bergman as a “deep state” because of the way, justified by “state security”, that it has been able to carry out actions that would otherwise be subject to prosecution, in any other country. Mossad is the law and it is above any other applicable national as well as international laws. It operates with the greatest impunity known of any government in first or third world countries and is answerable to no one except the Prime Minister. It is not held accountable for any of its litany of extrajudicial assassinations over the past seven decades and the impunity with which it operates is chiefly enhanced by high level support of its ideology, training of operatives as well as veto of the possibility of any incriminations or censure. Mossad has even blackmailed the Whitehouse into opting for their demands at the threat of distributing malware in the States on a widespread basis. In addition, Mossad pressurised Whitehouse into vetoing numerous UN resolutions. Such are the tentacles of power that the organization can brazenly enter another country, assassinate a person and then leave the country, once the mission is accomplished. The largest department of Mossad is Collections, tasked with many aspects of conducting espionage overseas. Employees in the Collections Department operate under a variety of covers, including diplomatic and unofficial, as students, tourists, employed in organisations based on their skills, even employed as Rabbis in the Jewish communities abroad and the latest trend is employed in Islamic organization abroad, as Moulanas. These are highly trained in Islamic Shariah, can speak fluent Arabic, know the teachings of the Propher Muhmmad as well as the teachings of the Quran. These individuals infiltrate Islamic organisations, as a planned long term strategy and gather information, firstly for Israel and more importantly for United States. The Political Action and Liaison Department is responsible for working with allied foreign intelligence services, and nations that have no normal diplomatic relations with Israel. Additionally, Mossad has a Research Department, tasked with intelligence production, and a Technology Department concerned with the development of tools for Mossad activities.
The author will use two extrajudicial missions conducted in foreign countries, to assassinate persona non gratae, who are seen as threat to the security of Israel. Metsada is a unit responsible for attacking the enemy. Metsada runs “small units of combatants” whose missions include “assassinations and sabotage”of facilities of the enemy nations, which is principally Arab nations and other Islamic countries, such as Malaysia.
The first case involved the assassination by Mossad of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a senior Hamas military commander, in January 2010 at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The team which carried out the killing is estimated, on the basis of CCTV and other evidence, to have consisted of at least 26 agents traveling on bogus passports. The operatives entered al-Mabhouh’s hotel room, where Mabhouh was subjected to electric shocks and interrogated. The door to his room was reported to have been locked from the inside. Although the UAE police and Hamas have declared Israel responsible for the killing, no direct evidence linking Mossad to the crime has been found. The agents’ bogus passports included six British passports, cloned from those of real British nationals resident in Israel and suspected by Dubai, five Irish passports, apparently forged from those of living individuals, forged Australian passports that raised fears of reprisal against innocent victims of identity theft, a genuine German passport and a false French passport. Emirati police say they have fingerprint and DNA evidence of some of the attackers, as well as retinal scans of 11 suspects recorded at Dubai airport. Dubai’s police chief has said “I am now completely sure that it was Mossad,” adding: “I have presented the (Dubai) prosecutor with a request for the arrest of (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and the head of Mossad,” for the murder.
The second mission was conducted in Malaysia. In 2018, Hamas and the family of Malaysian-based Hamas engineer and university lecturer Fadi Mohammad al-Batsh have accused the Mossad of assassinating him. In April 2018, al-Batsh was shot dead by two men on a motorbike in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi described the suspects as Europeans with links to an unidentified foreign intelligence agency. In response, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman denied that Mossad was involved in al-Batsh’s assassination and suggested that his death was the result of an internal Palestinian dispute. Hamas also issued a statement describing Batsh as a “martyr” and “distinguished scientist who has widely contributed to the energy sector.”
In October 2022, the New Straits Times and Al Jazeera Arabic reported that several Malaysian Mossad operatives had attempted to kidnap two Palestinian computer experts in Kuala Lumpur in late September 2022. Though they managed to kidnap one of the men, the second escaped and alerted Malaysian Police. The operatives allegedly assisted Mossad officials via video call in interrogating and beating their captive, who was questioned about the computer programming and software capabilities of Hamas and its Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. With the aid of the second Palestinian man, Malaysian Police were able to track down the car registration plates to a house where the alleged kidnappers were arrested and the man was freed. According to Al Jazeera Arabic, a “well-informed Malaysian source” claimed that an investigation had uncovered an undercover 11-member Mossad cell in Malaysia that was involved in spying on important sites including airports, government electronic companies, and tracking down Palestinian activists. This Mossad cell allegedly consisted of Malaysian nationals who received training in Europe.
The tentacles of Mossad even extended as far afield as Oceania into the innocuous commonwealth country of Zealand. In July 2004, New Zealand imposed diplomatic sanctions on Israel over an incident in which two Australia-based Israelis, Uriel Kelman and Eli Cara, who were allegedly working for Mossad, attempted to fraudulently obtain New Zealand passports by claiming the identity of a severely disabled man. Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom later apologised to New Zealand for their actions. New Zealand cancelled several other passports believed to have been obtained by Israeli agents. Both Kelman and Cara served half of their six-month sentences and, upon release, were deported to Israel. Two others, an Israeli, Ze’ev Barkan, and a New Zealander, David Reznick, are believed to have been the third and fourth men involved in the passport affair but they both managed to leave New Zealand before being apprehended.
The Bottom Line is that Israel’s tentacles of peace disruption, in the form of blatant extrajudicial assassinations, espionage, raids into foreign countries, recruitment of local citizenry, often using blackmail, as a mechanism as coercion, to oblige, tapping of their mobile with Pegasus spyware, selling spyware to countries in exchange for information on their own citizens, infiltration of country’s security services and capture thereof are all too common a modus operandi of Mossad, answerable only to the Prime Minister, in the present case Benjamin Netanyahu, who was reelected even though he is under investigation for corruption.
Another common excuse advanced by Israel, if the assassination is exposed, is the “official” version of the event, is that the targeted individual was killed by anti-Israeli groups such as Hamas or Al Fatah organsation, in their ongoing conflict, orchestrated by Mossad operatives themselves to keep the two Palestinian groups apart using the British imperial philosophy of “Divide and Rule”, as was adopted by the departing Colonial British after the independence of India in 1947, with subsequent massacres of both Hindus and Muslims on both sides of the arbitrary divide of the Indian peninsula. However, Israel, being synonymous with Mossad, has mastered the strategy, of “genuine fake, lies”. In May 2021, the targeted assassination of the American-Palestinian journalist by Israelis Defence Force sniper, was initially explained as a killing by Palestinian gunmen in the cross fire, which was proved not to be the case by independent investigators.
Presently, Israel has repeatedly stated that “none of its soldiers will be answerable to any questions raised in the course of further investigations into the death of Shireen Abu Akleh.” Indeed, a sad odyssey. Ironically, any criticism raised against Israel, is classified as anti-Semitism to obfuscate the issues involved in these killings and oppression. The most important factor is the silence of United States which always shields the Israelis, in view of the large Jewish membership of the United Sates Senate and even the Congress. In South Africa, two Mossad agents even attacked a Palestinian in a Sandton hotel, in Johannesburg.
This was widely reported in the Sunday print media, but the records are nowhere to be found. The assassination was narrated as two Mossad agents flew in from Dubai into Johannesburg, on Emirates Airline, assassinated the Palestinian and left for Tel Aviv by El Al Israeli Airlines, right under the noses of the South African security services at OR Tambo International Airport, in Johannesburg, South Africa. These records appear to have been expunged from the net, as they do not simply exist, when searched for by the author.
Furthermore, the present uprising in Israel of the citizenry, is against the coalition government of Benjamin Netanyahu, which wants to change the Israeli judiciary, giving greater, unbridled powers to the cabinet. This has resulted in nationwide protests throughout the apartheid country. The only hope is for the indoctrinated citizens and the youth of Israel to rise up against the tyrannical government, causing genocide of the Palestinians, if they do have a conscience, indeed. This is the only hope of the tentacles of the security apparatus being cut off and for justice, peace and harmony to prevail.
 Levinson, Chaim (August 26, 2018). “A Golden Age for the Mossad: More Targets, More Ops, More Money”. Haaretz. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
 Workings of Israel’s secret service exposed, London Times, 2 August 1996
 “Mossad used locals to kidnap Palestinian”. New Straits Times. October 18, 2022. Archived from the original on October 20, 2022. Retrieved October 20, 2022.
Professor G. Hoosen M. Vawda (Bsc; MBChB; PhD.Wits) is a member of the TRANSCEND Network for Peace Development Environment.
Director: Glastonbury Medical Research Centre; Community Health and Indigent Programme Services; Body Donor Foundation SA.
Principal Investigator: Multinational Clinical Trials
Consultant: Medical and General Research Ethics; Internal Medicine and Clinical Psychiatry:UKZN, Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine
Executive Member: Inter Religious Council KZN SA
Public Liaison: Medical Misadventures
Activism: Justice for All
Tags: Conflict Analysis, International Relations, Peace, Security
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 27 Feb 2023.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The Security Apparati (Part 1): Tentacles of Global Peace Disruptors, is included. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this article, please donate to TMS to join the growing list of TMS Supporters.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
2 Responses to “The Security Apparati (Part 1): Tentacles of Global Peace Disruptors”
Join the discussion!
We welcome debate and dissent, but personal — ad hominem — attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), abuse and defamatory language will not be tolerated. Nor will we tolerate attempts to deliberately disrupt discussions. We aim to maintain an inviting space to focus on intelligent interactions and debates.
Interested in Churchill’s UngentlemanlyWarfare, Oleg Gordievsky, John le Carré, Kim Philby, SASRogueHeroes, 22 SAS Regiment (Malaya) + Philby’s interest therein. Read Beyond Enkription in TheBurlingtonFiles about real scoundrels in MI6 aka PembertonsPeople. See TheBurlingtonFiles news article dated 31 October 2022 – you will be glad you did.
Dear MI6 Commentator
Greetings from South Africa. Thank you for your comments, although, you have justifiably, not revealed your name. As you would have realised, my article was Part 1 in the series. I will be publishing on the misdeeds of M16 in the future. Thank you, once again for your interest and suggestions, which are most relevant and invaluable for my research. Unfortunately, some records as expunged from national media, for obvious reasons of government pandering. Take care and keep away from Novichok. Hoosen Vawda