A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context
Abdul Nafi Olomi is an Afghan MA candidate in Peace & Conflict Studies at the European Peace University, Austria.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 28 Mar 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- 'Bill Gates Is Continuing the Work of Monsanto'
- Snowden on Secret U.S. Surveillance
- A Conversation with Daniel Ellsberg
- Up to Half of the $14 Trillion Spent by Pentagon since 9/11 Has Gone to War Profiteers
- Pentagon-Backed Movie, 'Black Hawk Down', Championed Military Intervention after 9/11
- WHIF: White Hypocritical Imperial Feminism
- 20 Years, $6 Trillion, 900,000 Lives: The Enormous Costs and Elusive Benefits of the War on Terror
- The Third Revolution in Warfare
- Return to the Source: The US Military Swarms over Africa
- Despite Its Exit, the US Will Continue to Wage War on Afghanistan
- What to Expect from Taliban 2.0
- Geopolitics, Profit, and Poppies: How the CIA Turned Afghanistan into a Failed Narco-State
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: