A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context
Abdul Nafi Olomi is an Afghan MA candidate in Peace & Conflict Studies at the European Peace University, Austria.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 28 Mar 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- COVID-19 Dashboard: Live Data Continuously Updated
- [LIVE] Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Meet the 17-Year-Old Behind a Website Tracking Coronavirus Cases That Is Now a Vital Global Resource
- Trump Breaks off Ties with the World Health Organization
- Freedom vs. License
- What Kind of Country Do We Want?
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization
- With a Distracted Public, the Pentagon Tries to Get Away with Killing Innocent Civilians
- Weapons Don't Fight Pandemics
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: