A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context
Abdul Nafi Olomi is an Afghan MA candidate in Peace & Conflict Studies at the European Peace University, Austria.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 28 Mar 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- What Is 'Socialism with Chinese Characteristics'? Inside China's Economic Model
- NO to Mandates! YES to Wise Power!
- When Is a TV News Interview Not Just an Interview?
- U.S. Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade, Ending Right to Abortion Upheld for Decades
- Fascists in Our Midst
- Fear and Loathing: The US Travel Guide to the World
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations
- Peace Chaplain
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations in Space
- The Dangerous ‘Truth’ of the Kashmir Files
- Why Is the White House Stealing $7bn from Afghans?
- The Terrible Fate Facing the Afghan People
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: