A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context
Abdul Nafi Olomi is an Afghan MA candidate in Peace & Conflict Studies at the European Peace University, Austria.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 28 Mar 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: A TMS Interview with Abdul Nafi Olomi: Afghanistan in Context, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Final Speech from ‘The Great Dictator’
- Eisenhower Farewell Address - 17 Jan 1961
- The Wisdom of Johan Galtung, Father of Peace and Conflict Studies
- In Historic House Vote, Only 10 Republicans Join Democrats to Impeach Trump for Inciting Insurrection
- Biden’s Nominee for CIA Director
- America and Turbulent Democracy Look for Change
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- The Most Lethal Virus Is Not Covid--It Is War
- A Brief History of US Military Poisoning of Hawai’i
- Global Arms Industry: Sales by the Top 25 Companies up 8.5%--Big Players Active in Global South
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: