BLACKWATER CRIME SPREE IN AFGHANISTAN
Author Jeremy Scahill and Rachel Maddow discuss the ongoing crimes & scandals by Blackwater / Xe, & front company contractors in Afghanistan & elsewhere.
CLICK TO VIEW
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 2 Mar 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: BLACKWATER CRIME SPREE IN AFGHANISTAN, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The U.S. Can’t Control the World
- Nonviolent Intervention and George Floyd
- Trapped at the Border: Their Fate Is Our Fate
- Six Days in Fallujah: Another Video Game That Refuses to Question US Militarism?
- Quad Summit Consolidates US-Led Military Bloc to Prepare for War against China
- Our Four Nations Are Committed to a Free, Open, Secure and Prosperous Indo-Pacific Region
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: