BLACKWATER CRIME SPREE IN AFGHANISTAN
Author Jeremy Scahill and Rachel Maddow discuss the ongoing crimes & scandals by Blackwater / Xe, & front company contractors in Afghanistan & elsewhere.
CLICK TO VIEW
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 2 Mar 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: BLACKWATER CRIME SPREE IN AFGHANISTAN, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Biden Immediately Rolls Back Trump's Legacy with 17 Executive Orders on Immigration, Climate, COVID
- America’s Biggest Owner of Farmland Is Now Bill Gates
- Trump Pardons Bannon, Grants Clemency to Reactionaries and Criminals
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- The Most Lethal Virus Is Not Covid--It Is War
- A Brief History of US Military Poisoning of Hawai’i
- Global Arms Industry: Sales by the Top 25 Companies up 8.5%--Big Players Active in Global South
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: