Top 10 Signs Your Family Is Stressed…
JOKE OF THE WEEK, 15 Aug 2011
10. Conversations often begin with “Put the gun down, and then we can talk”.
9. The school principal has your number on speed-dial.
8. The cat is on Valium.
7. People have trouble understanding your kids, because they learned to speak through clenched teeth.
6. You are trying to get your four-year-old to switch to decaffeinated.
5. The number of jobs held down by family members exceeds the number of people in the family.
4. No one has time to wait for microwave TV dinners.
3. “Family meetings” are often mediated by law enforcement officials.
2. You have to check your kid’s day-timer to see if he can take out the trash.
1. Maxwell House gives you industrial rates.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 15 Aug 2011.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Top 10 Signs Your Family Is Stressed…, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.