George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan
George Galloway, interviewed after his sensational election victory to become MP for Bradford West, responds to the question, “Do you condemn those attacking British soldiers in Afghanistan?”
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- George Galloway: The Brexit Deal Is Done. We Are Now Free to Build a New Britain...If We Want It
- Claims of Antisemitism Conceal a Reign of Political and Cultural Terror across Europe
- EU Summit: Billions for the Banks, Nothing for Workers
- The Most Lethal Virus Is Not Covid--It Is War
- A Brief History of US Military Poisoning of Hawai’i
- Global Arms Industry: Sales by the Top 25 Companies up 8.5%--Big Players Active in Global South
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: