George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan
George Galloway, interviewed after his sensational election victory to become MP for Bradford West, responds to the question, “Do you condemn those attacking British soldiers in Afghanistan?”
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Six Days in Fallujah: Another Video Game That Refuses to Question US Militarism?
- Quad Summit Consolidates US-Led Military Bloc to Prepare for War against China
- Our Four Nations Are Committed to a Free, Open, Secure and Prosperous Indo-Pacific Region
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- Collateral Crucifixion – Pressuring for Julian Assange’s Release!
- The European Council against the Trade in Instruments of Torture
- The “Defender-Europe”-- US Army Arrives
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: