George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan
George Galloway, interviewed after his sensational election victory to become MP for Bradford West, responds to the question, “Do you condemn those attacking British soldiers in Afghanistan?”
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization
- With a Distracted Public, the Pentagon Tries to Get Away with Killing Innocent Civilians
- Weapons Don't Fight Pandemics
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- Europe Should Brace for Second Wave, Says EU Coronavirus Chief
- Portugal Leads the Way: How European Countries Fared in Their Treatment of Refugees
- Clean Air in Europe during Lockdown ‘Leads to 11,000 Fewer Deaths’
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: