George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan
George Galloway, interviewed after his sensational election victory to become MP for Bradford West, responds to the question, “Do you condemn those attacking British soldiers in Afghanistan?”
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: George Galloway: Why I Won’t Condemn Attacks on UK Soldiers in Afghanistan, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- None Dare Call It “Encirclement”
- Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems and the Fight to Contain Them
- Atlantic Ocean: Former Naval Air Station Has Contaminated the Mussels in Maine
- Washington Pursues RAND’s Plan in Kazakhstan, Then in Transnistria
- Selected Articles on the Kazakhstan Uprisings
- Are Western Wealthy Countries Determined to Starve the People of Afghanistan?
- Your $1.7 Billion of Gold Is Now Ours, UK Tells Starving Venezuelans
- Julian Assange Files Appeal to UK Supreme Court
- Why the Dutch Are Closing Prisons – and What They’re Doing with Empty Ones
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: