India: Kudankulam Protests – Am I A Terrorist? Asks Anti-Nuclear Activist Udayakumar (Video of the Week)
An uneasy calm prevails at Idinthakarai in Tamil Nadu – Ground Zero of the protests against the Kudankulam nuclear plant – ahead of an imminent arrest of Dr S P Udhayakumar, the man who has led the charge against the controversial power project.
Dr. SP Udayakumar is a Convener of the TRANSCEND Network for South Asia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Apr 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: India: Kudankulam Protests – Am I A Terrorist? Asks Anti-Nuclear Activist Udayakumar (Video of the Week), is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Johan Galtung and Amy Goodman Talk Peace, Justice, Empire, Occupation
- Vandana Shiva on the Smallholder Farmers Who Feed the World
- Why Do Myanmar Public Hate Rohingya So Much?
KUDANKULAM ANTI-NUCLEAR SATYAGRAHA, INDIA:
- India’s Ambitions with Atomic Plants: Two Opposing Views
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant a 'Stillborn Child', Says S P Udayakumar
- India: Stop Harassing Anti-Nuclear Protesters
Music Video of the Week: