Anonymous ‘Operation Last Resort’ Hacks US Gov’t Websites
26 Jan 2013 – “Sounds like they want a war” in retaliation for Aaron Swartz’ s death.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 28 Jan 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Anonymous ‘Operation Last Resort’ Hacks US Gov’t Websites, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- How to Counter the Growing Threat of Agent Provocateurs
- Strategic Resistance to the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ Gathers Pace
- "Activism" and the Demonization of Political Action
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE:
- ShadowDragon: Inside the Social Media Surveillance Software That Can Watch Your Every Move
- Huge Hack Reveals Embarrassing Details of Who’s Behind Proud Boys and Other Far-Right Websites
- Pegasus Project: All the Articles
- Six Things the Media Won’t Tell You about Ukraine
- The Day CNN’s Jake Tapper Sold His Soul to Pharma
- NBC News Uses Ex-FBI Official Frank Figliuzzi to Urge Assange's Extradition, Hiding His Key Role
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: