The Plan to Invade Seven Countries: U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.)
In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Feb 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The Plan to Invade Seven Countries: U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Indigenous People Push Back Against US 'Thanksgiving Mythology'
- SAMs for Uncle Sam
- Their Children Struggled with Addiction—Now They're Fighting against the War on Drugs
- Western Allies Look to Ukraine as a Testing Ground for Weapons
- The Stage Is Set for US Combat Troops in Ukraine
- Corporate Weapons Heaven Is a Hell on Earth
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: