Bank Money Laundering – Senator Elizabeth Warren vs HSBC
”If you’re caught with an ounce of cocaine, the chances are good you’re going to go to jail. If you launder nearly a billion dollars for drug cartels and violate our international sanctions, your company pays a fine and you go home and sleep in your own bed at night.”
— Senator Elizabeth Warren
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 18 Mar 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Bank Money Laundering – Senator Elizabeth Warren vs HSBC, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Execution of Julian Assange
- UK High Court Overturns Assange Win
- The Judicial Kidnapping of Julian Assange
- Hey, Hey, USA! How Many Bombs Did You Drop Today?
- Stop Prosecuting the Press: Biden’s Persecution of Julian Assange
- Lowering USA's Delusion Throne
- 8 Top Pfizer, Moderna Shareholders $10 Billion Richer after Media Hypes Omicron Fears
- Richest 1% Took 38% of New Global Wealth Since 1995. The Bottom Half Got Just 2%
- Billionaires Increased Wealth by $3.6 Trillion in 2020, as Millions Died from Global Pandemic
- Slavoj Zizek: It’s Naive to Think Bitcoin & NFT Give Us Freedom
- Did the NY Fed Confiscate $1.3 Billion in Afghan Gold?
- $10,000 Invested in Defense Stocks When Afghanistan War Began Now Worth almost $100,000
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: