The Brutally Honest Coca-Cola Obesity Commercial
Truth in advertising may be off the table, but at least truth in fake advertising is alive and well.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 18 Mar 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The Brutally Honest Coca-Cola Obesity Commercial, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Hey, Hey, USA! How Many Bombs Did You Drop Today?
- Stop Prosecuting the Press: Biden’s Persecution of Julian Assange
- Lowering USA's Delusion Throne
- 8 Top Pfizer, Moderna Shareholders $10 Billion Richer after Media Hypes Omicron Fears
- Richest 1% Took 38% of New Global Wealth Since 1995. The Bottom Half Got Just 2%
- Billionaires Increased Wealth by $3.6 Trillion in 2020, as Millions Died from Global Pandemic
- Medical Cannabis – The Entourage Effect
- Dr Edward Jenner, the Father of Vaccination, in the Context of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Oral Cancer in Florida - World No Tobacco Day
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: