God, Guns and Automobiles
[BEYOND DECADENCE: SURREAL VIOLENCE PROMOTION]
On 8 July 2013 History Channel will launch its newest show: God, Guns and Automobiles.
-WATCH TRAILER BELOW-
On 21 July 2009 TRANSCEND Media Service published this story:
Missouri Car Dealer Offers Free Ak-47 with Purchase of New Truck
The president of Max Motors (slogan: “God, Guns, Guts, and American Pick-Up Trucks”) says the response has been very strong.
Mark Muller, the president of Max Motors in Missouri, is offering a gift certificate for a Kalashnikov AK-47 rifle to anyone who purchases a pick-up truck. Muller, whose business slogan is “God, Guns, Guts, and American Pick-Up Trucks,” said the response to the offer has been very strong.
“There is a lot of worry about crime, we have a methamphetamine problem around here and people just want to protect themselves,” said Muller. The UK Telegraph notes that there may be other dynamics at play:
Never before, however, has the AK-47 been used to sell cars in Missouri. For all its gimmickry, the interest in Mr Muller’s newest promotion reflects rising concern among gun owners that President Barack Obama will eventually seek to tighten the rules on ownership, despite his promises to the contrary.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 24 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: God, Guns and Automobiles, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The U.S. Can’t Control the World
- Nonviolent Intervention and George Floyd
- Trapped at the Border: Their Fate Is Our Fate
- Six Days in Fallujah: Another Video Game That Refuses to Question US Militarism?
- Quad Summit Consolidates US-Led Military Bloc to Prepare for War against China
- Our Four Nations Are Committed to a Free, Open, Secure and Prosperous Indo-Pacific Region
- Corporate Versus Public Control of Science and Technology: Forging a Framework for the 21st Century
- Institutionalized Greed: Shareholders and Large Investment Funds
- Capital, Science, Technology
- Top 10 Most Popular Languages
- Trump Asks Museum for Van Gogh, Gets Offered Used Gold Toilet
- Where Do the Names of Our Months Come From?