5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!]
The Extinction Event
What is 5G? We need to know the dangers of this technology. A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!
Scientists, environmental groups, medical doctors and citizens around the world are appealing to all governments to halt telecommunications companies’ deployment of 5G (fifth generation) wireless networks, which they call “an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Capitalism, Cellphones, Development, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Extinction, Human Rights, Public Health, Social justice, Solutions, Technology, Telecommunication, Violence, West, Whistleblowing, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 29 Jul 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!], is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Vaccine-Derived Polio Spreads in Africa after Defeat of Wild Virus
- Dengue Breakthrough after Mosquitoes Laced with Natural Bacteria
- C Is for Children--And Plenty of It, Too
- ‘The Social Dilemma’ Sounds Alarm on Social Media’s Dark Side
- Revealed: Key Assange Prosecution Witness Is Part of Academic Cluster That Has Received Millions from UK and US Militaries
- ‘None of It Reported’: How Corporate Media Buried the Assange Trial
- Belching Cows and Endless Feedlots: Fixing Cattle’s Climate Issues
- Japan to Release 1M Tonnes of Fukushima's Radioactive Water into Pacific Ocean
- Fires Raze Nearly Half of Indigenous Territories in Brazil’s Pantanal
- The Dark Side of 5G: Military Use
- New Mac Ransomware Is Even More Sinister Than It Appears
- Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence Contribute to Nuclear Risk – SIPRI