5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!]
The Extinction Event
What is 5G? We need to know the dangers of this technology. A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!
Scientists, environmental groups, medical doctors and citizens around the world are appealing to all governments to halt telecommunications companies’ deployment of 5G (fifth generation) wireless networks, which they call “an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Capitalism, Cellphones, Development, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Extinction, Human Rights, Public Health, Social justice, Solutions, Technology, Telecommunication, Violence, West, Whistleblowing, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 29 Jul 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!], is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Biden Orders US to Rejoin Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Monarch Butterfly Population Moves Closer to Extinction
- You Don’t Want to Imagine an Ocean without Coral Reefs—but You Might Have to
- Bias, Racism and Lies: Facing Up To the Unwanted Consequences of AI
- Landmark Study Highlights Health Threats of 5G on People + Planet
- No Escape from Our Techno-Feudal World
- ACTION ALERT: What Can ‘Now Be Told’ by NYT about Pentagon Papers Isn’t Actually True
- How Silicon Valley, in a Show of Monopolistic Force, Destroyed Parler
- Trump’s Twitter Ban May Be Justified, but That Doesn’t Mean Tech Giants’ Power Isn’t Scary
- Trust Us, Men: Move the Phone from Your Front Pocket
- Vaccine-Derived Polio Spreads in Africa after Defeat of Wild Virus
- Dengue Breakthrough after Mosquitoes Laced with Natural Bacteria