5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!]
The Extinction Event
What is 5G? We need to know the dangers of this technology. A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!
Scientists, environmental groups, medical doctors and citizens around the world are appealing to all governments to halt telecommunications companies’ deployment of 5G (fifth generation) wireless networks, which they call “an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Capitalism, Cellphones, Development, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Extinction, Human Rights, Public Health, Social justice, Solutions, Technology, Telecommunication, Violence, West, Whistleblowing, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 29 Jul 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 5G Apocalypse [Must Watch!], is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Breaking! Kings Bay Plowshares 7 Story Is Highly Unprofessional!
- UN Rapporteur Nils Melzer Warns: Julian Assange May Die in British Prison
- Baghdadi Story Reveals Divided--and Broken--News Media
- Warning of 'Untold Human Suffering,' Over 11,000 Scientists from Around the World Declare Climate Emergency
- Deforestation in Brazil Jumped by 80% in One Year: Study
- Trump’s Worst Impeachable Offense Hurts the Whole World--Climate
- Dangers and Questions of the Zuckerberg Era
- How the Hand of Israeli Spy Tech Reaches Deep into Our Lives
- Comcast Is Lobbying against Encryption That Could Prevent it from Learning Your Browsing History
- Scent of Musk: The Woman Who Can Smell Parkinson's
- Switching to Plant-Based Diet from Animal-Based Food
- The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained