9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Power, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Fascist Coup of 6 Jan 2021
- The Face of Things to Come
- Violence in the Capitol, Dangers in the Aftermath
BIG BROTHER - SPYING - SURVEILLANCE - WHISTLEBLOWING:
- After 50 Years, the Pentagon Papers Give Up Their Final Secrets
- The Assange Prosecution: A Haunting Reminder of What Happened in My Espionage Act Case
- The SolarWinds Hack Is Unlike Anything We Have Ever Seen Before