9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Power, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
BIG BROTHER - SPYING - SURVEILLANCE - WHISTLEBLOWING:
- Julian Assange’s Next Hearing on Monday, July 27
- A Pandemic of Surveillance
- The Microsoft Police State: Mass Surveillance, Facial Recognition, and the Azure Cloud
- Presumptuous Pompeo Pushes Preposterous ‘Peking’ Policy
- The Commodification of Black Death
- Momin Khawaja--The Forgotten Canadian Detainee of 9/11