9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Power, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Slaughter Central
- Denis Halliday: A Voice of Reason in an Insane World
- The Kafkaesque Nightmare of Attorney Steven Donziger, a Literal Prisoner of the Chevron Corporation
- Two Years after Assange's Arrest, Biden Can End Trump's Assault on Press Freedom
- Assange Prosecution Launched by Trump Justice Department Will Continue under Biden
- The Biden Administration’s Continued Push for Julian Assange’s Extradition Is Bad News for Journalism