9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Power, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Answering Readers' Questions
- Conspiracy: Theory and Practice
- The Pentagon Papers at 50: Press Freedom and Whistleblowers Still at Risk
- These 3 Deceptively Simple Questions Can Shatter the Mythology That Sanctifies U.S. Imperialism
- From History: Afghanistan and the CIA Heroin Ratline
- Bless the Traitors