9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing, power
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Join the discussion!
We welcome debate and dissent, but personal — ad hominem — attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), abuse and defamatory language will not be tolerated. Nor will we tolerate attempts to deliberately disrupt discussions. We aim to maintain an inviting space to focus on intelligent interactions and debates.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Bestselling Pentagon Fiction: Beware of Defense Secretaries Pledging Reform
- "The Destruction of a Society": First the U.S. Invaded Iraq — Then We Left It Poisoned
- The Blinding Light of Jordan Peterson - Popular Sophist Extraordinaire
BIG BROTHER - SPYING - SURVEILLANCE - WHISTLEBLOWING:
- Democrats Praise CIA Whistleblower on Ukraine, Persecute Manning, Assange and Snowden
- Snowden Knows Exactly Why No One Wants to Be a Whistleblower
- Interview with Edward Snowden: 'If I Happen to Fall out of a Window, You Can Be Sure I Was Pushed'