9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann
That so many of the visas were issued from a single office may seem like a minor footnote at first glance, but it is not. In fact, the Jeddah Consulate is not just another US Consular Office. It has a history of issuing visas to terrorists at the request of the CIA. This is the story.
Tags: 9/11 truth, CIA, Conflict, Deep State, Geopolitics, History, International Relations, Media, Military, Politics, Power, Saudi Arabia, State Crimes, State Terrorism, Terrorism, USA, Violence, War on Terror, Whistleblowing
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Sep 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: 9/11 Whistleblowers: Michael Springmann, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Netflix to Launch WikiLeaks Smear Job Three Days Before Assange Court Date
- Tyrants of the Nanny State: When the Government Thinks It Knows Best
- How the U.S. Derailed an Effort to Prosecute Its Crimes in Afghanistan
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE:
- ShadowDragon: Inside the Social Media Surveillance Software That Can Watch Your Every Move
- Huge Hack Reveals Embarrassing Details of Who’s Behind Proud Boys and Other Far-Right Websites
- Pegasus Project: All the Articles