Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
Wearing a medical mask can help limit the spread of some respiratory diseases. However, using a mask alone is not guaranteed to stop infections. Their use should be combined with other preventive measures. Watch this short video to find out more.
For more information, please visit: https://www.who.int/emergencies/disea…
Tags: BRICS, China, Coronavirus, Epidemics, Health, Public Health, Science, Science and Medicine, United Nations, WHO
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 17 Feb 2020.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Explainer: What Is the Deadly India-China Border Dispute About?
- India: “We Live in a Casteist Hindu Nationalist State”--Interview with Arundhati Roy
- Requiem for Democracy – Brazil’s Darkest Hour
- Coronavirus Pandemic Disease: The Role of Universal Peace Education in Its Remedy
- Breakthrough: Microbe Found to Block the Transmission of Malaria
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: