Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
Wearing a medical mask can help limit the spread of some respiratory diseases. However, using a mask alone is not guaranteed to stop infections. Their use should be combined with other preventive measures. Watch this short video to find out more.
For more information, please visit: https://www.who.int/emergencies/disea…
Tags: BRICS, China, Coronavirus, Epidemics, Health, Public Health, Science, Science and Medicine, United Nations, WHO
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 17 Feb 2020.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Bolsonaro Wants to Privatize Brazil's State-Owned Petrobras
- China’s ‘Hostage Diplomacy’ Wins: Huawei’s Meng Wanzhou Flies Home a National Heroine after Her Release from Detention in Canada
- China: The Paradox and Contradictions of a Tributary Empire
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- Dr Edward Jenner, the Father of Vaccination, in the Context of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Oral Cancer in Florida - World No Tobacco Day
- To Be Young Is to Be Healthy Forever
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: