Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
31 Jan 2020
What do you know about the novel Coronavirus that is causing a health emergency? Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Watch this short video to find out more.
Tags: Coronavirus, Health, Public Health, Science and Medicine, WHO
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 10 Feb 2020.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Learn about the Novel Coronavirus, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
One Response to “Learn about the Novel Coronavirus”
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Deforestation, Oil Spills, and Coronavirus: Crises Converge in the Amazon
- W.H.O and China: A Case of Geo-Political Misdirection
- The Pandemic of Fear: A View from Moscow
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination
- U.S. to Block Iran’s Request to IMF for $5 Billion Loan to Fight Coronavirus
- Mediterranean Diet Increases Gut Bacteria Linked to Healthy Ageing in Older Adults
- Mystery of Snails with Iron Shells That Survive Inside White-Hot Volcanoes
- The World Is on Lockdown. So Where Are All the Carbon Emissions Coming from?
- 'Nature Welcomes the Change': With No Tourists, Wildlife Roams California's Yosemite
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- Supermassive Black Hole Causes Biggest Cosmic Explosion in Recorded History, Leaving Dent That Could Fit 15 Milky Way Galaxies
- It's High Time to End Medical Complicity in Torture
- Outside China, Coronavirus Transmission ‘Iceberg’ May Not Be as Big as Feared
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: