Belgian MP Laurent Louis Talks against War in Mali and Exposes International Neo-Colonial Plot
Jan 17, 2013 – 32-year old Belgian MP Laurent Louis, one of the country’s most controversial and demonized political figures, explained why he voted against the Belgian support to the military intervention in Mali.
Click on the (subtitles) captions icon (CC) for the translation to English (or other languages) in case it does not show.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 4 Feb 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Belgian MP Laurent Louis Talks against War in Mali and Exposes International Neo-Colonial Plot, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Why Does the United States Have a Military Base in Ghana?
- New Bill That Passed U.S. House Reinvokes Old Russian Bogeyman as Pretext for More Intervention in Africa
- African Union Leaders Meet with Russian Government amid Escalating Food Crisis
- U.S. Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade, Ending Right to Abortion Upheld for Decades
- Fascists in Our Midst
- Fear and Loathing: The US Travel Guide to the World
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations
- Peace Chaplain
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations in Space
- Europe Dumps Its Climate Commitments after Facing Shortage of Russian Gas
- Why Won’t Europe Call for an End to This War?
- Italy Drops Last COVID Entry Rules, Ditches Testing and Vaccination Restrictions
MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA:
- Yemen: The Largest Humanitarian Crisis That No One Discusses
- How the Western Leaders Destroyed the Muslim World: We, the People, and Revival of Colonization
- Iran Welcomes Signs of Reconciliation from Saudi Arabia
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: