Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child
Behind the grim statistics of deaths, suicides, birth defects and serious adverse reactions is the human face of this global drugging epidemic—the personal stories of loss and courage of those who paid the real price. Psychiatrists claim their drugs are safe for children?
Once you hear what eight brave mothers, their families, health experts, drug counselors and doctors have to say instead, you will come away convinced of one thing…
Psychiatrists are DEAD WRONG.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 10 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- While Crypto Bro Scammed Clients, Reporters Scammed Readers
- US Aid to Ukraine Invested in Crypto FTX Scheme
- FTX: The Joke of Democracy
- Black ‘Fraud-Days’ and the Shocking Cost of Staying Fashionable
- Privatizing Nature
- Sustainable Debt Slavery
- Interpol Arrest Warrant Issued for Angolan Billionaire Isabel dos Santos
- Attempt to Try Russian Leaders for War Crimes Is Part of the West’s Weaponization of the ICC
- PayPal: Rule of Power
- The Future of Education: 3 Challenges for an Uncertain and Complex World
- Peace Education: An Alternative to War Education
- Grow Man (Human) for Peace: The Role of Peace Education
- Bolsonaro Puts Up Brazilian Richest Oil Wells for Sale to Foreign Companies
- The Neo-Liberal Project in the World and in Brazil Is Anti-Life and the Enemy of Nature
- Who's Responsible for the Ecocide in the Amazon
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- WHO Director Dr. Tedros: Monkeypox Outbreak Is “Among Men Who Have Sex with Men”
- Microplastics from Masks Found Deep in Lungs of the Living
- My First Aid Kit: Turmeric
- Singularity: Attractors and Scenarios (Part 2)
- Completing Rotation in Less Than 24-Hours, Earth Creates Record for Shortest Day
- Early Life Exposure to Pesticides and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes