Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child
Behind the grim statistics of deaths, suicides, birth defects and serious adverse reactions is the human face of this global drugging epidemic—the personal stories of loss and courage of those who paid the real price. Psychiatrists claim their drugs are safe for children?
Once you hear what eight brave mothers, their families, health experts, drug counselors and doctors have to say instead, you will come away convinced of one thing…
Psychiatrists are DEAD WRONG.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 10 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Vaccine-Derived Polio Spreads in Africa after Defeat of Wild Virus
- Dengue Breakthrough after Mosquitoes Laced with Natural Bacteria
- C Is for Children--And Plenty of It, Too
- Goldman Sachs Fined $2.9 Billion over Role in 1MDB Corruption Case
- Global Billionaire Wealth Tops $10 Trillion as COVID-19 Deaths Mount
- JPMorgan Pays $920 Million Settlement over Illegal Trades
- The Belmarsh Tribunal Put the US on Trial for Crimes Revealed by Assange
- Open Letter to the British Government
- US Decision to File New Charges against Julian Assange ‘Astonishing and Potentially Abusive’
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Gandhi: The Soul Force Warrior
- Peace Linguistics: Contributions of Peacelinguactivist Francisco Gomes de Matos
- Academic Trends in Higher Education for Tolerance
- Bolsonaro Puts Up Brazilian Richest Oil Wells for Sale to Foreign Companies
- The Neo-Liberal Project in the World and in Brazil Is Anti-Life and the Enemy of Nature
- Who's Responsible for the Ecocide in the Amazon
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- How Trump Damaged Science — and Why It Could Take Decades to Recover
- Gravitational Waves: Astronomers Spot a Black Hole so Massive They Weren’t Sure It Could Exist
- Supermassive Black Hole Causes Biggest Cosmic Explosion in Recorded History, Leaving Dent That Could Fit 15 Milky Way Galaxies