Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child
Behind the grim statistics of deaths, suicides, birth defects and serious adverse reactions is the human face of this global drugging epidemic—the personal stories of loss and courage of those who paid the real price. Psychiatrists claim their drugs are safe for children?
Once you hear what eight brave mothers, their families, health experts, drug counselors and doctors have to say instead, you will come away convinced of one thing…
Psychiatrists are DEAD WRONG.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 10 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The New Pandemic of Disease and Death: Global Obesity 2021, in Company of Covid-19
- Trust Us, Men: Move the Phone from Your Front Pocket
- Vaccine-Derived Polio Spreads in Africa after Defeat of Wild Virus
- Lawyers Signal More Lawsuits Likely against Syngenta, Alleging Paraquat Causes Parkinson’s Disease
- Assange’s Partner Exposes Ongoing Denial of His Legal and Democratic Rights
- Upcoming Ruling in Assange Trial Threatens More Than Just Freedom of the Press
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Gandhi: The Soul Force Warrior
- Peace Linguistics: Contributions of Peacelinguactivist Francisco Gomes de Matos
- Academic Trends in Higher Education for Tolerance
- Bolsonaro Puts Up Brazilian Richest Oil Wells for Sale to Foreign Companies
- The Neo-Liberal Project in the World and in Brazil Is Anti-Life and the Enemy of Nature
- Who's Responsible for the Ecocide in the Amazon
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Corporate Versus Public Control of Science and Technology: Forging a Framework for the 21st Century
- Institutionalized Greed: Shareholders and Large Investment Funds
- Capital, Science, Technology
- How to See Mars through a Telescope
- 'Most Couples May Have to Use Assisted Reproduction by 2045'
- Erasing Women from Science? There’s a Name for That