Infographic: The United Kingdom’s Tax Havens – Interactive
About one-fifth of the world’s tax-free shelters are UK territories and crown dependencies.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 24 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Infographic: The United Kingdom’s Tax Havens – Interactive, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- New US Indictment of Julian Assange Not Served in UK Courts
- In Letter to the Lancet, Doctors Condemn Torture of Assange and Demand His Release
- Why Julian Assange Must Urgently Be Freed
- While EU Leaders Squabble, the Elephant in the Room Remains Unnoticed
- EU Summit Agrees to €750 Billion Fund for the Banks and Corporations
- Crisis at the Commission: Inside Europe’s Response to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Oil Plunges below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout
- Only Bold State Intervention Will Save Us from a Future Owned by Corporate Giants
- The Rich Just Keep on Getting Richer
- “Goldman Sachs Is Still Goldman Sachs”: Investment Banks Soar as COVID-19 Rattles Economy
- Bolsonaro Puts Up Brazilian Richest Oil Wells for Sale to Foreign Companies
- The Neo-Liberal Project in the World and in Brazil Is Anti-Life and the Enemy of Nature
- Who's Responsible for the Ecocide in the Amazon