Infographic: The United Kingdom’s Tax Havens – Interactive
About one-fifth of the world’s tax-free shelters are UK territories and crown dependencies.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 24 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Infographic: The United Kingdom’s Tax Havens – Interactive, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Why Julian Assange Must Urgently Be Freed
- (Português) Portugal: Centenas de Pessoas Manifestam-se no Porto pela Libertação do Whistleblower Rui Pinto
- UN's Nils Melzer on Assange: «A Murderous System Is Being Created before Our very Eyes»
- Europe Should Brace for Second Wave, Says EU Coronavirus Chief
- Portugal Leads the Way: How European Countries Fared in Their Treatment of Refugees
- Clean Air in Europe during Lockdown ‘Leads to 11,000 Fewer Deaths’
- Why the Stock Market Is Healthy as Americans Die from Coronavirus
- Wall Street Feasts on Death
- Coronavirus Capitalism — and How to Beat It
- Bolsonaro Puts Up Brazilian Richest Oil Wells for Sale to Foreign Companies
- The Neo-Liberal Project in the World and in Brazil Is Anti-Life and the Enemy of Nature
- Who's Responsible for the Ecocide in the Amazon
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Oil Plunges below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout
- Self-Extinction of Neoliberalism? Don’t Bet on It