Israeli Soldiers Breaking The Silence on the Occupation of Palestine
Former Israeli paratrooper Avner Gvaryahu, now an activist with Breaking The Silence explains to Green Left Weekly’s Peter Boyle how 850 former Israeli soldiers have given testimony about the gross injustices against the Palestinian people they have witnessed and made to participate in as part of Israel’s military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. He was visiting Australia to promote the book “Our Harsh Logic” (Scribe Publications).
Join the BDS-BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT, SANCTIONS campaign to protest the Israeli barbaric siege of Gaza, illegal occupation of the Palestine nation’s territory, the apartheid wall, its inhuman and degrading treatment of the Palestinian people, and the more than 7,000 Palestinian men, women, elderly and children arbitrarily locked up in Israeli prisons.
DON’T BUY PRODUCTS WHOSE BARCODE STARTS WITH 729, which indicates that it is produced in Israel. DO YOUR PART! MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
7 2 9: BOYCOTT FOR JUSTICE!
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 3 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Israeli Soldiers Breaking The Silence on the Occupation of Palestine, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- New US Indictment of Julian Assange Not Served in UK Courts
- In Letter to the Lancet, Doctors Condemn Torture of Assange and Demand His Release
- Why Julian Assange Must Urgently Be Freed
MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA:
- ‘Floating Bomb’: How the Beirut Blast Was Predicted
- UNESCO Expresses Deep Regret over Turkey Decision to Change Status of Historic Hagia Sophia
- Year Six of the War in Yemen
PALESTINE - ISRAEL:
- 15 Lessons from 15 Years of BDS
- List of Israeli Targets Leaked: Tel Aviv Fears the Worst in ICC Investigation of War Crimes
- Jewish Settlers Poison and Kill Over 60 Livestock in Jordan Valley
- The US Military Is Using Online Gaming to Recruit Teens
- Germany and EU Expand Military Deployment in Africa
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization