Israeli Soldiers Breaking The Silence on the Occupation of Palestine
Former Israeli paratrooper Avner Gvaryahu, now an activist with Breaking The Silence explains to Green Left Weekly’s Peter Boyle how 850 former Israeli soldiers have given testimony about the gross injustices against the Palestinian people they have witnessed and made to participate in as part of Israel’s military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. He was visiting Australia to promote the book “Our Harsh Logic” (Scribe Publications).
Join the BDS-BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT, SANCTIONS campaign to protest the Israeli barbaric siege of Gaza, illegal occupation of the Palestine nation’s territory, the apartheid wall, its inhuman and degrading treatment of the Palestinian people, and the more than 7,000 Palestinian men, women, elderly and children arbitrarily locked up in Israeli prisons.
DON’T BUY PRODUCTS WHOSE BARCODE STARTS WITH 729, which indicates that it is produced in Israel. DO YOUR PART! MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
7 2 9: BOYCOTT FOR JUSTICE!
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 3 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Israeli Soldiers Breaking The Silence on the Occupation of Palestine, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA:
- How the Western Leaders Destroyed the Muslim World: We, the People, and Revival of Colonization
- Iran Welcomes Signs of Reconciliation from Saudi Arabia
- Israel’s Attacks on Iran Are Not Working
PALESTINE - ISRAEL:
- ‘Hate Crime’ Attacks by Israeli Settlers on Palestinians Spike in the West Bank
- Criminalization of the Bedouin Victim
- From Pegasus to Blue Wolf: How Israel’s ‘Security’ Experiment in Palestine Became Global
- Atlantic Ocean: Former Naval Air Station Has Contaminated the Mussels in Maine
- The Pentagon as Pentagod
- The Excuse of Job Creation in Military Investments
- Apple Sues Israeli Gov’t-Backed NSO Spyware Company: “Notorious Hackers-21st Century Mercenaries”
- Interpol: Torture Accusations against UAE Candidate
- Has Interpol Become the Long Arm of Oppressive Regimes?