Assange Arrested & Escorted out of Ecuadorian Embassy
11 Apr 2019
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been evicted from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has spent the last six years. Ecuador’s president has announced that the country has withdrawn asylum from Assange.
Tags: Activism, Assange, Big Brother, Democracy, Journalism, Media, Military, NATO, Nonviolence, Surveillance, UK, USA, Violence, War, Whistleblowing, WikiLeaks
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 15 Apr 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Assange Arrested & Escorted out of Ecuadorian Embassy, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Gandhi: The Soul Force Warrior
- Former UN Climate Chief Calls for Civil Disobedience
- Mistrial Is another Blow to U.S. Coup in Venezuela--Our Work Continues
- Why Julian Assange Must Urgently Be Freed
- (Português) Portugal: Centenas de Pessoas Manifestam-se no Porto pela Libertação do Whistleblower Rui Pinto
- UN's Nils Melzer on Assange: «A Murderous System Is Being Created before Our very Eyes»
BIG BROTHER - SPYING - SURVEILLANCE - WHISTLEBLOWING:
- Hacking COVID-19
- Inside the NSA’s Secret Tool for Mapping Your Social Network
- Since I Met Edward Snowden, I’ve Never Stopped Watching My Back
- Europe Should Brace for Second Wave, Says EU Coronavirus Chief
- Portugal Leads the Way: How European Countries Fared in Their Treatment of Refugees
- Clean Air in Europe during Lockdown ‘Leads to 11,000 Fewer Deaths’
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Colombian Political Figures, Activists Reject US Troops' Arrival
- Experts: Cuba Is Close to the Post-COVID Stage
- Venezuela: Gold Kept at Bank of England Needed to Fight COVID-19
- Corporate Media Don’t Think Americans Paid to Invade Venezuela Count as Mercenaries
- Corporate Media Setting Stage for New Cold War with China
- Cuba Under Media Attack for Sending Doctors, Not Bombs, to Help COVID-19 Victims
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: