Assange Arrested & Escorted out of Ecuadorian Embassy
11 Apr 2019
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been evicted from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has spent the last six years. Ecuador’s president has announced that the country has withdrawn asylum from Assange.
Tags: Activism, Assange, Big Brother, Democracy, Journalism, Media, Military, NATO, Nonviolence, Surveillance, UK, USA, Violence, War, Whistleblowing, WikiLeaks
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 15 Apr 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Assange Arrested & Escorted out of Ecuadorian Embassy, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- 'We Apologize' for Trump's Reckless Aggression, US Peace Advocates Say in Open Letter to Iranian People
- Reconciling Dr. King’s 1968 Dream and Our 2020 Nightmare
- Greenpeace Included with Neo-Nazis on UK Counter-Terror List
- Goodbye to All That: The UK after Brexit
- Finland Is Now Being Run by Five Parties Led by Women under 35
- 154 European Union Lawmakers Draft Stunning Resolution Anti-India’s Citizenship Amendment Act
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Several Caribbean Nations Reject Pompeo's Visit to Jamaica
- What the Right Wing in Latin America Means by Democracy Is Violence
- 10 Years Ago, We Pledged to Help Haiti Rebuild. Then What Happened?
- Edward Snowden: Trump Has Created a Global Playbook to Attack Those Revealing Uncomfortable Truths
- One World Digital Dictatorship
- The US’s Inalienable Right to Violence
BIG BROTHER - SPYING - SURVEILLANCE - WHISTLEBLOWING:
- UN Rapporteur Nils Melzer Exposes British Government Attempts to Obstruct His Defence of Assange
- Portuguese Whistleblower Named as Leaker behind Isabel dos Santos Leaks
- Interview with Football Leaks Whistleblower Rui Pinto 'This Football Mafia Is Everywhere'
- AI And Predictive Justice in Our Courts: Paying Heed to Exigencies of the Responsibilities and the Risks
- Read the Luanda Leaks Documents
- The Prosecution of Julian Assange, the Destruction of Legality and the Rise of the National Security State
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: