(Português) Portugal: Centenas de Pessoas Manifestam-se no Porto pela Libertação do Whistleblower Rui Pinto
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE, ACTIVISM, AFRICA, EUROPE, JUSTICE, ORIGINAL LANGUAGES, 17 Feb 2020
Observador – TRANSCEND Media Service
15 Fev 2020 – Mais de 500 pessoas manifestaram-se esta tarde frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto para pedir a libertação de Rui Pinto, o whistleblower português que publicou o Football Leaks e o Luanda Leaks, este último expondo Isabel dos Santos, a bilionária filha do ex-Presidente angolano.
Super Dragões, Lesados do BES ou só defensores da libertação de Rui Pinto, pouco importa, mas o que é certo é que serão já várias centenas de pessoas a estar concentradas frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto, localizado na Cordoaria. A manifestação foi convocada através das redes sociais e começou às 15 horas.
Liberdade para Rui Pinto. pic.twitter.com/Q300HnNBlx
— Pedro Bragança (@pfbraganca) February 15, 2020
Frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto está também Fernando Madureira líder da claque dos Super Dragões que diz que o movimento quer além da justiça para Rui Pinto, “justiça no desporto e na sociedade” e incentivou a que se realizem outras ações semelhantes a esta “de norte a sul do país”.
Go to Original – observador.pt
Tags: Africa, Angola, Capitalism, Corruption, Economics, Elites, Exposé, Finance, Football Leaks, Isabel dos Santos, Justice, Luanda Leaks, Portugal, Rui Pinto, Social justice, Super rich, Whistleblowing
DISCLAIMER: The statements, views and opinions expressed in pieces republished here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of TMS. In accordance with title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. TMS has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is TMS endorsed or sponsored by the originator. “GO TO ORIGINAL” links are provided as a convenience to our readers and allow for verification of authenticity. However, as originating pages are often updated by their originating host sites, the versions posted may not match the versions our readers view when clicking the “GO TO ORIGINAL” links. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE:
- CIA Front Company Extends Intrusive Surveillance Operations in Lithuania under Pretext of New Cold War
- More Unanswered Red Flags Regarding Jack Teixeira and the Pentagon Leaks
- Pentagon Documents Leak: Here’s What You Need to Know
- How Can the Peace Movement Be More Effective?
- The FBI Paid a Violent Felon to Infiltrate Denver’s Racial Justice Movement
- Roger Waters Questioned in Depth about Ukraine, Russia, Israel, U.S.
- African Unity and the New Cold War
- Why Is the African Union Absent in Sudan?
- Africa ‘All Out,’ 54-0, against Joining Biden’s Proxy War on Russia
- Rearmament & Europe’s Welfare
- British Warmongering Is Driving Europe Towards Catastrophe in Ukraine
- The Ukraine Refugee Question
- Free Julian Assange: The Belmarsh Tribunal at the National Press Club Washington DC
- Interpol Arrest Warrant Issued for Angolan Billionaire Isabel dos Santos
- Attempt to Try Russian Leaders for War Crimes Is Part of the West’s Weaponization of the ICC