(Português) Portugal: Centenas de Pessoas Manifestam-se no Porto pela Libertação do Whistleblower Rui Pinto
15 Fev 2020 – Mais de 500 pessoas manifestaram-se esta tarde frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto para pedir a libertação de Rui Pinto, o whistleblower português que publicou o Football Leaks e o Luanda Leaks, este último expondo Isabel dos Santos, a bilionária filha do ex-Presidente angolano.
Super Dragões, Lesados do BES ou só defensores da libertação de Rui Pinto, pouco importa, mas o que é certo é que serão já várias centenas de pessoas a estar concentradas frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto, localizado na Cordoaria. A manifestação foi convocada através das redes sociais e começou às 15 horas.
Liberdade para Rui Pinto. pic.twitter.com/Q300HnNBlx
— Pedro Bragança (@pfbraganca) February 15, 2020
Frente ao Tribunal da Relação do Porto está também Fernando Madureira líder da claque dos Super Dragões que diz que o movimento quer além da justiça para Rui Pinto, “justiça no desporto e na sociedade” e incentivou a que se realizem outras ações semelhantes a esta “de norte a sul do país”.
Free Rui Pinto pic.twitter.com/EZ657WECbb
— maduras (@porto9678) February 15, 2020
Tags: Africa, Angola, Capitalism, Corruption, Economics, Elites, Exposé, Finance, Football Leaks, Isabel dos Santos, Justice, Luanda Leaks, Portugal, Rui Pinto, Social justice, Super rich, Whistleblowing
DISCLAIMER: The statements, views and opinions expressed in pieces republished here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of TMS. In accordance with title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. TMS has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is TMS endorsed or sponsored by the originator. “GO TO ORIGINAL” links are provided as a convenience to our readers and allow for verification of authenticity. However, as originating pages are often updated by their originating host sites, the versions posted may not match the versions our readers view when clicking the “GO TO ORIGINAL” links. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- CIA Sued over Alleged Spying on Lawyers, Journalists Who Met Assange
- How Can North Americans Tolerate U.S. Government’s Crucifixion of Julian Assange?
- Julian Assange Files His Perfected Grounds of Appeal
- Why Learning from Each Other’s Struggles Is Vital to Long-Term Movement Success
- How Movements Can Maintain Their Radical Vision while Winning Practical Reforms
- Russians Resist War
- Behind the Drought and Food Deficits in Africa
- Why Does the United States Have a Military Base in Ghana?
- New Bill That Passed U.S. House Reinvokes Old Russian Bogeyman as Pretext for More Intervention in Africa
- Why Is Germany Committing Suicide? The Same Reasons that the EU/UK Are Being Deindustrialized
- Europe, More Than Putin, Must Shoulder the Blame for the Energy Crisis
- Explosive Situation in Europe
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE:
- US Asked British Spy Agency to Stop Guardian Publishing Snowden Revelations
- Documents Reveal Advanced AI Tools Google Is Selling to Israel
- 'The Uber Files': 124,000+ Leaked Files Expose Global Dirty Dealings of Ride-Hailing Giant