REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 1 (Part 2 in the VIDEO section here) – Anand Gopal, Afghan physicist and journalist for the Christian Science Monitor: US focused on military approach but Iraq tactics can’t work in Afghanistan.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 6 Jun 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 1 (Part 2 in the VIDEO section here) – Anand Gopal, Afghan physicist and journalist for the Christian Science Monitor: US focused on military approach but Iraq tactics can’t work in Afghanistan., is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- What Kind of Country Do We Want?
- Venezuela Failed Raid: US Has a History of Using Mercenaries to Undermine Other Regimes
- American Hubris Robust in a Cataclysmic Global Pandemic
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization
- With a Distracted Public, the Pentagon Tries to Get Away with Killing Innocent Civilians
- Weapons Don't Fight Pandemics
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- Corporate Media Don’t Think Americans Paid to Invade Venezuela Count as Mercenaries
- Corporate Media Setting Stage for New Cold War with China
- Cuba Under Media Attack for Sending Doctors, Not Bombs, to Help COVID-19 Victims
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: