REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 1 (Part 2 in the VIDEO section here) – Anand Gopal, Afghan physicist and journalist for the Christian Science Monitor: US focused on military approach but Iraq tactics can’t work in Afghanistan.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 6 Jun 2009.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: REPORT ON AFGHANISTAN – Part 1 (Part 2 in the VIDEO section here) – Anand Gopal, Afghan physicist and journalist for the Christian Science Monitor: US focused on military approach but Iraq tactics can’t work in Afghanistan., is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Biden Immediately Rolls Back Trump's Legacy with 17 Executive Orders on Immigration, Climate, COVID
- America’s Biggest Owner of Farmland Is Now Bill Gates
- Trump Pardons Bannon, Grants Clemency to Reactionaries and Criminals
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- The Most Lethal Virus Is Not Covid--It Is War
- A Brief History of US Military Poisoning of Hawai’i
- Global Arms Industry: Sales by the Top 25 Companies up 8.5%--Big Players Active in Global South
- ACTION ALERT: What Can ‘Now Be Told’ by NYT about Pentagon Papers Isn’t Actually True
- How Silicon Valley, in a Show of Monopolistic Force, Destroyed Parler
- Trump’s Twitter Ban May Be Justified, but That Doesn’t Mean Tech Giants’ Power Isn’t Scary
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: