Deadlock in Afghanistan?
Dr. Abbas Aroua hosts Prof. Johan Galtung for a discussion about the situation in Afghnistan, following the resignation of General Mac Chrystal.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 13 Jul 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Deadlock in Afghanistan?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Dangerous Gaps: Knowledge, Action, and Justice
- Introducing TRANSCEND and TMS
- Fully Ready to Kill, Shockingly Unprepared to Save Lives
- Hey, Hey, USA! How Many Bombs Did You Drop Today?
- Stop Prosecuting the Press: Biden’s Persecution of Julian Assange
- Lowering USA's Delusion Throne
- None Dare Call It “Encirclement”
- Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems and the Fight to Contain Them
- Atlantic Ocean: Former Naval Air Station Has Contaminated the Mussels in Maine
- Washington Pursues RAND’s Plan in Kazakhstan, Then in Transnistria
- Selected Articles on the Kazakhstan Uprisings
- Are Western Wealthy Countries Determined to Starve the People of Afghanistan?
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: