Deadlock in Afghanistan?
Dr. Abbas Aroua hosts Prof. Johan Galtung for a discussion about the situation in Afghnistan, following the resignation of General Mac Chrystal.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 13 Jul 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Deadlock in Afghanistan?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The Fascist Coup of 6 Jan 2021
- The Face of Things to Come
- Violence in the Capitol, Dangers in the Aftermath
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
- The Most Lethal Virus Is Not Covid--It Is War
- A Brief History of US Military Poisoning of Hawai’i
- Global Arms Industry: Sales by the Top 25 Companies up 8.5%--Big Players Active in Global South
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: