Deadlock in Afghanistan?
Dr. Abbas Aroua hosts Prof. Johan Galtung for a discussion about the situation in Afghnistan, following the resignation of General Mac Chrystal.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 13 Jul 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Deadlock in Afghanistan?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Saber Rattling Along the Frontiers of Ukraine
- Remembering Ramsey Clark
- တရက်ဆိုတာမြန်မာပြည်သူတွေရဲ့အသက်ပါ A Typical Day in the Life of People in Myanmar under Terrorist Siege
- Slaughter Central
- Denis Halliday: A Voice of Reason in an Insane World
- The Kafkaesque Nightmare of Attorney Steven Donziger, a Literal Prisoner of the Chevron Corporation
- Six Days in Fallujah: Another Video Game That Refuses to Question US Militarism?
- Quad Summit Consolidates US-Led Military Bloc to Prepare for War against China
- Our Four Nations Are Committed to a Free, Open, Secure and Prosperous Indo-Pacific Region
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: