Deadlock in Afghanistan?
Dr. Abbas Aroua hosts Prof. Johan Galtung for a discussion about the situation in Afghnistan, following the resignation of General Mac Chrystal.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 13 Jul 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Deadlock in Afghanistan?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Arms Control & Disarmament: A Failed Marriage
- The Corona – An Opportunity to Replace Militarist Security with Common and Human Security (Part 4)
- Invasion of Venezuela: Is It Operation Just Cause, Bay of Pigs or Wag the Dog?
- Trump Breaks off Ties with the World Health Organization
- Freedom vs. License
- What Kind of Country Do We Want?
- US Blocks UN Global Ceasefire Resolution Objecting Reference to World Health Organization
- With a Distracted Public, the Pentagon Tries to Get Away with Killing Innocent Civilians
- Weapons Don't Fight Pandemics
- Nepal: Inaugural Issue of “Social Inquiry” Published
- Afghan Children: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice
- Afghanistan: Graveyard of Empires
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: