Deadlock in Afghanistan?
Dr. Abbas Aroua hosts Prof. Johan Galtung for a discussion about the situation in Afghnistan, following the resignation of General Mac Chrystal.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 13 Jul 2010.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Deadlock in Afghanistan?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Future Global Exodus to the Metasphere
- How Finance Is Speculating on the Wheat Crisis – Interview with Dr Vandana Shiva
- Nuclear-Armed Powers Squander $156.000 per Minute on Their MAD Policy
- U.S. Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade, Ending Right to Abortion Upheld for Decades
- Fascists in Our Midst
- Fear and Loathing: The US Travel Guide to the World
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations
- Peace Chaplain
- Multiple Articles on U.S. Militarism, Weapons, War Preparations in Space
- The Dangerous ‘Truth’ of the Kashmir Files
- Why Is the White House Stealing $7bn from Afghans?
- The Terrible Fate Facing the Afghan People
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: