Edinburgh Festival of Spirituality and Peace
3-27 Aug, 2012 – Edinburgh, Scotland
FoSP is one of Edinburgh’s most exciting and diverse Festivals. It features over 400 activities across 21 venues each year in August. With top-quality speakers, conversations, performances, film, food, exhibitions, family activities, workshops, art, culture and more the festival is now looking forward to its twelfth year.
Our aim is to encourage community by exploring diversity. We don’t all have to agree but it doesn’t need to be a problem. FoSP provides a platform for people to explore their own spirituality by engaging with other people’s, to promote peace.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 20 Aug 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Edinburgh Festival of Spirituality and Peace, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
BY TRANSCEND MEMBERS:
- Multi-option Technical Facilitation of Public Debate
- Small Is Beautiful – A Contemporary Perspective
- New EU Sanctions on Iran: The Plank in Your Own Eyes
- From Child Refugee in Mozambique to School Principal in the United States
- Seven Charts That Show the World Is Actually Becoming a Better Place
- The Current Demise of Ethics