Edinburgh Festival of Spirituality and Peace
3-27 Aug, 2012 – Edinburgh, Scotland
FoSP is one of Edinburgh’s most exciting and diverse Festivals. It features over 400 activities across 21 venues each year in August. With top-quality speakers, conversations, performances, film, food, exhibitions, family activities, workshops, art, culture and more the festival is now looking forward to its twelfth year.
Our aim is to encourage community by exploring diversity. We don’t all have to agree but it doesn’t need to be a problem. FoSP provides a platform for people to explore their own spirituality by engaging with other people’s, to promote peace.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 20 Aug 2012.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Edinburgh Festival of Spirituality and Peace, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Martin Luther King: The Saint Honored by the Government That Shot Him in the Face … A “Forgotten” Extrajudicial Political Assassination [?]
- MLK’s Warning of America’s Spiritual Death
- “Orders to Kill” Dr. Martin Luther King: The Government That Honors MLK with a National Holiday Killed Him
- A Letter on Justice and Open Debate
- Writers’ Open Letter against ‘Cancel Culture’ Is About Stifling Free Speech, Not Protecting It
- A More Specific Letter on Justice and Open Debate