Global Wealth Inequality – What You Never Knew You Never Knew
The extreme truth about how wealth is divided globally.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 27 May 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Global Wealth Inequality – What You Never Knew You Never Knew, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Billionaires Add $1tn to Net Worth during Pandemic as Their Workers Struggle
- Pandemic Profiteers: Forbes Adds 50 Health Care Moguls to Its List of Global Billionaires
- Water, “the Ultimate Commodity”, (*) Has Entered the Stock Market. Poor Water!
- Upcoming Ruling in Assange Trial Threatens More Than Just Freedom of the Press
- The Slow-motion Assassination of Julian Assange
- In Closing Argument for Assange’s Extradition, Prosecutors Cast WikiLeaks as Criminal Enterprise
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: