Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?
4 Dec 2019
Money laundering, sanctions-busting and fraud: This video is part of an OCCRP investigation into leaked data from Formations House, a London-based formation agent that has registered companies for international fraudsters, the former leader of the Swedish Hells Angels, and individuals with ties to the Italian mafia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Dec 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Why the Stock Market Is Healthy as Americans Die from Coronavirus
- Wall Street Feasts on Death
- Coronavirus Capitalism — and How to Beat It
- Europe Should Brace for Second Wave, Says EU Coronavirus Chief
- Portugal Leads the Way: How European Countries Fared in Their Treatment of Refugees
- Clean Air in Europe during Lockdown ‘Leads to 11,000 Fewer Deaths’
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Oil Plunges below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout
- Self-Extinction of Neoliberalism? Don’t Bet on It
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: