Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?
4 Dec 2019
Money laundering, sanctions-busting and fraud: This video is part of an OCCRP investigation into leaked data from Formations House, a London-based formation agent that has registered companies for international fraudsters, the former leader of the Swedish Hells Angels, and individuals with ties to the Italian mafia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Dec 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Meet the 50 Doctors, Scientists and Healthcare Entrepreneurs Who Became Pandemic Billionaires in 2020
- Billionaires Add $1tn to Net Worth during Pandemic as Their Workers Struggle
- Pandemic Profiteers: Forbes Adds 50 Health Care Moguls to Its List of Global Billionaires
- George Galloway: The Brexit Deal Is Done. We Are Now Free to Build a New Britain...If We Want It
- Claims of Antisemitism Conceal a Reign of Political and Cultural Terror across Europe
- EU Summit: Billions for the Banks, Nothing for Workers
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: