Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?
4 Dec 2019
Money laundering, sanctions-busting and fraud: This video is part of an OCCRP investigation into leaked data from Formations House, a London-based formation agent that has registered companies for international fraudsters, the former leader of the Swedish Hells Angels, and individuals with ties to the Italian mafia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Dec 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- How a Police State Starts
- Julian Assange Receives First Visitors in Six Months: “He Is in a Lot of Pain”
- While EU Leaders Squabble, the Elephant in the Room Remains Unnoticed
- Global Billionaire Wealth Tops $10 Trillion as COVID-19 Deaths Mount
- JPMorgan Pays $920 Million Settlement over Illegal Trades
- How Corporate Tyranny Works
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: