Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?
4 Dec 2019
Money laundering, sanctions-busting and fraud: This video is part of an OCCRP investigation into leaked data from Formations House, a London-based formation agent that has registered companies for international fraudsters, the former leader of the Swedish Hells Angels, and individuals with ties to the Italian mafia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Dec 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The B61-12 Mini-Nukes “Made in America” Coming Soon to Italy, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- Boris Johnson Quits as Decades of Bullshit Finally Catch Up with Him
- Europe Dumps Its Climate Commitments after Facing Shortage of Russian Gas
- The Financial Bubble Era Comes Full Circle
- Who Is to Blame for Inflation? The Power Brokers of Capitalism
- Ukraine and the Global Economic War: Is This Barbarism or Civilization?
- Skyrocketing Oil and Gas Profits Hit 14-Year High
- My Name Is ARMFIN. I Am the God of Total Power
- Pandemic Created 1 New Billionaire Every 30 Hours, Now Millions Could Face ‘Extreme’ Poverty
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: