Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?
4 Dec 2019
Money laundering, sanctions-busting and fraud: This video is part of an OCCRP investigation into leaked data from Formations House, a London-based formation agent that has registered companies for international fraudsters, the former leader of the Swedish Hells Angels, and individuals with ties to the Italian mafia.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 16 Dec 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Why Is the UK Registering Companies for Criminals?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Did the NY Fed Confiscate $1.3 Billion in Afghan Gold?
- $10,000 Invested in Defense Stocks When Afghanistan War Began Now Worth almost $100,000
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- John Pilger: A Day in the Death of British Justice
- Assange: The End Game
- Letting Filthy Private Jets Go Tax-Free Shows How the EU Prioritises the Mega-Rich Over the Masses
- Explaining 21st-Century Capitalism in a Way Everyone Can Understand
- Capitalism Is What’s Burning the Planet, Not Average People
- What Happens at Sun Valley, the Secret Gathering of Unelected Billionaire Kings?
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: