Thank NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden
NONVIOLENCE, WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE, ACTIVISM, ANGLO AMERICA, MILITARISM, MEDIA, APPEALS, JUSTICE, 17 Jun 2013
Antonio C. S. Rosa, editor – TRANSCEND Media Service
Please sign a thank-you note that will be delivered to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
CLICK ON THE LINK to RootsAction:
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 17 Jun 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Thank NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden, is included. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this article, please donate to TMS to join the growing list of TMS Supporters.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Nonviolence as the Only Way
- Conscious Peace: World Peace Depends upon Our Collective Consciousness
- Ukrainian Nonviolent Civil Resistance in the Face of War
WHISTLEBLOWING - SURVEILLANCE:
- Revealed: Sweden Destroyed a Substantial Part of Its Documents on Julian Assange
- Why the Western Media Is Afraid of Julian Assange
- The Belmarsh Tribunals Demand Justice for Julian Assange
- How Can the Peace Movement Be More Effective?
- The FBI Paid a Violent Felon to Infiltrate Denver’s Racial Justice Movement
- Roger Waters Questioned in Depth about Ukraine, Russia, Israel, U.S.
- White House Says It Opposes a Ceasefire in Ukraine
- The U.S. Cover-Up
- A Highway to Peace or a Highway to Hell?
- U.S. and NATO Allies Were Responsible for Nearly 65% of Global Arms Exports in 2018-22
- The US/UK Submarine Deal Crosses Nuclear Red Lines with Australia
- The Not-So-Winding Road from Iraq to Ukraine
- Media Ignore Seymour Hersh Bombshell Report of US Destroying Nord Stream II
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation?
- Twitter Files: My Statement to the US Congress
- Calls for Protection/Asylum for Deserters and Conscientious Objectors from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine
- Peace and Justice Organizations Call for Freedom for Julian Assange
- Calling on Governments to Commit to Meaningful Military Emissions Cuts at COP26