The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained
Dr. Ronald Melnick, lead designer of the NTP study of cell phone radiation, discusses the design of the study and its conclusion: “We should no longer assume that any current or future wireless technology, including 5G, is safe without adequate testing.”
This video is from the expert forum held on 25 Mar 2019: “Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation in the Classroom.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Big Brother, Big tech, Capitalism, Cellphones, Communication, Conflict, Development, Earth, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Health, Mental Health, Public Health, Radiation, Satellites, Science and Medicine, Smartphones, Surveillance, Technology, Telecommunication, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 14 Oct 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- C Is for Children--And Plenty of It, Too
- New Censorship Czars: Tech Titans Aim to Restrict Access to Information in the Vaccine Debate
- Worries about Foreign ‘Hacking’ of Vaccine Research Place Corporate Profits Ahead of Public Health
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Oil Plunges below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout
- After 40 Years, Researchers Finally See Earth’s Climate Destiny More Clearly
- Renewed Attempt for a Global Pact for the Environment
- Hottest Arctic Temperature Record Probably Set with 100-Degree Fahrenheit (38 Celsius) Reading in Siberia
- Only Bold State Intervention Will Save Us from a Future Owned by Corporate Giants
- The Rich Just Keep on Getting Richer
- “Goldman Sachs Is Still Goldman Sachs”: Investment Banks Soar as COVID-19 Rattles Economy
- New Mac Ransomware Is Even More Sinister Than It Appears
- Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence Contribute to Nuclear Risk – SIPRI
- How Technology Literally Changes Our Brains
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: