The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained
Dr. Ronald Melnick, lead designer of the NTP study of cell phone radiation, discusses the design of the study and its conclusion: “We should no longer assume that any current or future wireless technology, including 5G, is safe without adequate testing.”
This video is from the expert forum held on 25 Mar 2019: “Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation in the Classroom.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Big Brother, Big tech, Capitalism, Cellphones, Communication, Conflict, Development, Earth, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Health, Mental Health, Public Health, Radiation, Satellites, Science and Medicine, Smartphones, Surveillance, Technology, Telecommunication, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 14 Oct 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Ecological Footprint by Country 2023
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Climate Change
- After 50 Years of Failed Environmental Diplomacy, We Need to Ask the Obvious Question: “Who Owns the World?”
- Russia Dropping US Dollar for Chinese Yuan – And Fast
- While Crypto Bro Scammed Clients, Reporters Scammed Readers
- US Aid to Ukraine Invested in Crypto FTX Scheme
- Look at How the 1% Are Doing Right Now, and Tell Me the System Isn’t Rigged
- Black ‘Fraud-Days’ and the Shocking Cost of Staying Fashionable
- Privatizing Nature
- Meta Isn’t Just about Rebranding Facebook—Could It Bring a Dystopian Future?
- Science Fiction Has Become Fact: The Metaverse Is “Big Brother in Disguise”
- Big Tech War Profiteers Raked in $44 Billion during 'Global War on Terror'
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- WHO Director Dr. Tedros: Monkeypox Outbreak Is “Among Men Who Have Sex with Men”
- Microplastics from Masks Found Deep in Lungs of the Living
- My First Aid Kit: Turmeric
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: