The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained
Dr. Ronald Melnick, lead designer of the NTP study of cell phone radiation, discusses the design of the study and its conclusion: “We should no longer assume that any current or future wireless technology, including 5G, is safe without adequate testing.”
This video is from the expert forum held on 25 Mar 2019: “Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation in the Classroom.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Big Brother, Big tech, Capitalism, Cellphones, Communication, Conflict, Development, Earth, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Health, Mental Health, Public Health, Radiation, Satellites, Science and Medicine, Smartphones, Surveillance, Technology, Telecommunication, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 14 Oct 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Did the NY Fed Confiscate $1.3 Billion in Afghan Gold?
- $10,000 Invested in Defense Stocks When Afghanistan War Began Now Worth almost $100,000
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- The Amazon Rainforest Is Losing 200,000 Acres a Day--Soon It Will Be Too Late
- The Future Is a Landscape
- Worrying about Your Carbon Footprint Is Exactly What Big Oil Wants You to Do
- The Richer You Are the Creepier You Get: Notes from the Edge of the Narrative Matrix
- Pfizer, Moderna Eye Windfall Profits as COVID Booster Rollout Begins
- The Myth of Green Capitalism
- Big Tech War Profiteers Raked in $44 Billion during 'Global War on Terror'
- The Spy Who Came in through Your Phone
- The All-Seeing "i": Apple Just Declared War on Your Privacy
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- Dr Edward Jenner, the Father of Vaccination, in the Context of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Oral Cancer in Florida - World No Tobacco Day
- To Be Young Is to Be Healthy Forever
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: