The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained
Dr. Ronald Melnick, lead designer of the NTP study of cell phone radiation, discusses the design of the study and its conclusion: “We should no longer assume that any current or future wireless technology, including 5G, is safe without adequate testing.”
This video is from the expert forum held on 25 Mar 2019: “Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation in the Classroom.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Big Brother, Big tech, Capitalism, Cellphones, Communication, Conflict, Development, Earth, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Health, Mental Health, Public Health, Radiation, Satellites, Science and Medicine, Smartphones, Surveillance, Technology, Telecommunication, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 14 Oct 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Why the Stock Market Is Healthy as Americans Die from Coronavirus
- Wall Street Feasts on Death
- Coronavirus Capitalism — and How to Beat It
- Global Economy: Oil vs COVID-19
- Oil Plunges below Zero for First Time in Unprecedented Wipeout
- Self-Extinction of Neoliberalism? Don’t Bet on It
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination
- U.S. to Block Iran’s Request to IMF for $5 Billion Loan to Fight Coronavirus
- Mediterranean Diet Increases Gut Bacteria Linked to Healthy Ageing in Older Adults
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- The Brave New World of Bill Gates and Big Telecom
- NIH Director on Human Gene Editing: 'We Must Never Allow Our Technology to Eclipse Our Humanity'
- How a Rising Anti-Mining Movement Is Challenging Portugal’s ‘White Gold’ Rush
- Mystery of Snails with Iron Shells That Survive Inside White-Hot Volcanoes
- The World Is on Lockdown. So Where Are All the Carbon Emissions Coming from?
- 'Nature Welcomes the Change': With No Tourists, Wildlife Roams California's Yosemite
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: