The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained
Dr. Ronald Melnick, lead designer of the NTP study of cell phone radiation, discusses the design of the study and its conclusion: “We should no longer assume that any current or future wireless technology, including 5G, is safe without adequate testing.”
This video is from the expert forum held on 25 Mar 2019: “Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation in the Classroom.”
Tags: 5G wireless, Activism, Big Brother, Big tech, Capitalism, Cellphones, Communication, Conflict, Development, Earth, Economics, Electromagnetic Radiation, Environment, Health, Mental Health, Public Health, Radiation, Satellites, Science and Medicine, Smartphones, Surveillance, Technology, Telecommunication, World
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 14 Oct 2019.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: The NTP Cell Phone Study Explained, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Patagonia’s Billionaire Owner Gives Away Company to Fight Climate Crisis
- Experts See the Hidden Downside for Democracy in the Patagonia Sale
- A Devastating Burning Season for the Brazilian Amazon
- European Central Bank Says Cash ‘Not Fit’ for Digital Economy, Dismisses CBDC Privacy Concerns
- The Financial Bubble Era Comes Full Circle
- Who Is to Blame for Inflation? The Power Brokers of Capitalism
- Privatizing Nature
- Sustainable Debt Slavery
- 'Disaster Capitalism at Its Worst': Profits of Grain Giants Spark Global Criticism
- Meta Isn’t Just about Rebranding Facebook—Could It Bring a Dystopian Future?
- Science Fiction Has Become Fact: The Metaverse Is “Big Brother in Disguise”
- Big Tech War Profiteers Raked in $44 Billion during 'Global War on Terror'
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health
- Can Masks Protect against the New Coronavirus Infection?
- Learn about the Novel Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Emergency: Here's What We Know So Far
- WHO Director Dr. Tedros: Monkeypox Outbreak Is “Among Men Who Have Sex with Men”
- Microplastics from Masks Found Deep in Lungs of the Living
- My First Aid Kit: Turmeric
SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: