Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?
26 Feb 2018 – Just as Suu Kyi dismisses allegations of Myanmar’s international human rights crimes as designed to tarnish the image of Myanmar, the administration at Oxford University considers this a “public relations” issue.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Jul 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- The American Dream Is Alive and Well—in China
- Climate Crisis and the 2020 U.S. Elections
- The Various Shades of Cricket Matches
- Forget GDP — New Zealand Is Prioritizing Gross National Well-Being
- Sri Lanka: How the UN Failed Tamil Civilians in 2009
- The U.S. Put Nuclear Waste under a Dome on a Pacific Island--Now It’s Cracking Open
ASIA-UPDATES ON MYANMAR ROHINGYA GENOCIDE:
- Genocide Is an Act of State and Demands Response by Other States
- CRDI’s Statement on AI’s Report
- The World Bank Is Rewarding Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar