Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?
26 Feb 2018 – Just as Suu Kyi dismisses allegations of Myanmar’s international human rights crimes as designed to tarnish the image of Myanmar, the administration at Oxford University considers this a “public relations” issue.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Jul 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
BY TRANSCEND MEMBERS:
ASIA & THE PACIFIC:
- Love Letter from Smoky Kabul: Nonviolent vs Violent Peace in Afghanistan and the World
- The Kashmir Conflict
- Why Has Kashmir Been Forgotten?
ASIA-UPDATES ON MYANMAR ROHINGYA GENOCIDE:
- Myanmar: New Land Law Could Have Disastrous Impact on Ethnic Minorities
- Human Rights Council Discusses the Situation of Human Rights in Myanmar
- UN Rights Expert Calls for End to ‘Purgatory’ of ‘International Inaction’ Facing Myanmar’s Remaining Rohingya