Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?
26 Feb 2018 – Just as Suu Kyi dismisses allegations of Myanmar’s international human rights crimes as designed to tarnish the image of Myanmar, the administration at Oxford University considers this a “public relations” issue.
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 9 Jul 2018.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: Is Oxford University Complicit in Aung San Suu Kyi’s Genocide Denial?, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
BY TRANSCEND MEMBERS:
- Veterans Day Reflection from 50 Years Ago
- Central African Republic: Continuing Collapse - Local Peace Building Needed
- The Fuehrer Princip (Principle): When Fascism Was/Is Ascendant in the World
ASIA & THE PACIFIC:
- People Are Living Inside Landfills as the World Drowns in Its Own Trash
- Japan Continues to Rely on Coal-fired Plants despite Global Criticism
- Nonviolent Afghans Bring a Breath of Fresh Air
ASIA-UPDATES ON MYANMAR ROHINGYA GENOCIDE:
- Statement by UN High Commissioner for Refugees on the Repatriation of Rohingya Refugees to Myanmar
- 42 NGOs Warn That Return of Refugees to Myanmar Now Would Be Dangerous and Premature
- Accountability Alone Will Not Solve Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis