G20 Governments All Agreed to Cyprus-Style Theft of Bank Deposits … In 2010
Referencing official source documents from both the G20, and the internationalist ‘Financial Stability Board’, clearly show the entire G20 agreed to implement the FSB-mandated new approach to managing “too big to fail” banks at the Seoul 2010 meeting of the G20.
To address the problem of “systemically important” banks, “without exposing the taxpayer to the risk of loss,” our puppet politicians have agreed to confiscate … the savings of taxpayers.
November 11-12, 2010. Armistice Day. That is when all the major governments of the G20 first agreed to implement the new, Cyprus-style “bail-in” regime, at the direction of the internationalist Financial Stability Board under its new, GFC-enabled “broadened mandate” –
This article originally appeared on Transcend Media Service (TMS) on 20 May 2013.
Anticopyright: Editorials and articles originated on TMS may be freely reprinted, disseminated, translated and used as background material, provided an acknowledgement and link to the source, TMS: G20 Governments All Agreed to Cyprus-Style Theft of Bank Deposits … In 2010, is included. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
Click here to go to the current weekly digest or pick another article:
- Americans Wake Up! Outlaw Technocrats Are Stealing Our Democracy
- Is Traditional Liberalism Vanishing?
- Biden Continues the U.S. Conflict with China through the Quad
- Analysis--Burma/Myanmar Today
- Myanmar Military a 'Terrorist Group' That Should Face International Court, Advisory Council Says
- The Myanmar Military Is Destroying Its Public Image--Politics Won’t Be the Same
- Lula Is Back, and Brazil Is Facing a Perfect Storm
- Lula in a Wilderness of Mirrors in Brazil
- Brazil’s Lula Launches Comeback — as the Judge Who Locked Him Up Falls from Grace
- Collateral Crucifixion – Pressuring for Julian Assange’s Release!
- The European Council against the Trade in Instruments of Torture
- The “Defender-Europe”-- US Army Arrives
LATIN AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN:
- Despite U.S. Dirty Tricks, Bolivia Is Finding a Way to Stay Independent
- The Scene from Cuba: How It’s Getting So Much Right on COVID-19
- The Attack That Never Happened: Cuba and the U.S. Fantasy of Sonic Attacks
- International Women’s Day 8 Mar 2021
- COVID Fuelling Risk of Recruitment and Use of Children in Armed Conflict, UN and EU Warn on International Day
- Venezuela Presents the UNSC Proposal for an International Association against US Sanctions to Stop Crimes against Humanity
- Assange’s Partner Exposes Ongoing Denial of His Legal and Democratic Rights
- Upcoming Ruling in Assange Trial Threatens More Than Just Freedom of the Press
- The Slow-motion Assassination of Julian Assange
- Personal Reflections on Exposing the Myths of Money
- Appropriator Financial Fabric, the Case of BlackRock
- Why Bitcoin Is Not a Socialist’s Ally – Reply to Ben Arc
- Why Climate Change Is an Irrelevance, Economic Growth Is a Myth and Sustainability Is Forty Years Too Late
- Is Growth Passé?
- The Threat 5G Poses to Human Health